Well, we need to thank the Duggar family once again for saving the human race. Michelle Duggar, previous mother of 17 children and current star of TLC's 17 Kids and Counting, has given birth to her 18th child. Lucky for us it's another girl who, many decades from now, will help replenish the population after the ice caps melt.
Jordan-Grace Makiya Duggar entered this world earlier this week, via C-section, at a healthy 7 pounds, 3 ounces. She was due in early January, but the baby's health was at risk due to her being transverse in the womb. Jordan-Grace now joins her seven sisters and 10 brothers (with names all starting with a 'J') in keeping the world population safe after the inevitable alien invasion that will probably wipe half of us out.
By the way, if you can't wait until next year to see the birth of Jordyn-Grace, you'll be happy to know that TLC will be airing a special on the baby's arrival soon. Very soon. As soon as next Monday, actually. 17 Kids and Counting: And Baby Makes 18 will air Monday at 9:00 pm on the network.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- Netflix Orders 'Full House' Spinoff
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle Learns the Truth About His Disappearance
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- 'The Following' Recap: Joe Continues to Taunt Ryan on Death Row
- More From BuddyTV
- Fuller House Officially Snags 13-Episode Order at Netflix — Get Details on the Cast and (Widow?!) Storyline
- Inside Amy Schumer Already Renewed for Season 4 at Comedy Central
- Castle Recap: Thanks for the Memories
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: Muting and the Beasts
- More From TVLine