Well, we need to thank the Duggar family once again for saving the human race. Michelle Duggar, previous mother of 17 children and current star of TLC's 17 Kids and Counting, has given birth to her 18th child. Lucky for us it's another girl who, many decades from now, will help replenish the population after the ice caps melt.
Jordan-Grace Makiya Duggar entered this world earlier this week, via C-section, at a healthy 7 pounds, 3 ounces. She was due in early January, but the baby's health was at risk due to her being transverse in the womb. Jordan-Grace now joins her seven sisters and 10 brothers (with names all starting with a 'J') in keeping the world population safe after the inevitable alien invasion that will probably wipe half of us out.
By the way, if you can't wait until next year to see the birth of Jordyn-Grace, you'll be happy to know that TLC will be airing a special on the baby's arrival soon. Very soon. As soon as next Monday, actually. 17 Kids and Counting: And Baby Makes 18 will air Monday at 9:00 pm on the network.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET