Well, we need to thank the Duggar family once again for saving the human race. Michelle Duggar, previous mother of 17 children and current star of TLC's 17 Kids and Counting, has given birth to her 18th child. Lucky for us it's another girl who, many decades from now, will help replenish the population after the ice caps melt.
Jordan-Grace Makiya Duggar entered this world earlier this week, via C-section, at a healthy 7 pounds, 3 ounces. She was due in early January, but the baby's health was at risk due to her being transverse in the womb. Jordan-Grace now joins her seven sisters and 10 brothers (with names all starting with a 'J') in keeping the world population safe after the inevitable alien invasion that will probably wipe half of us out.
By the way, if you can't wait until next year to see the birth of Jordyn-Grace, you'll be happy to know that TLC will be airing a special on the baby's arrival soon. Very soon. As soon as next Monday, actually. 17 Kids and Counting: And Baby Makes 18 will air Monday at 9:00 pm on the network.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 7 Photos: Things Get Icy
- 'The Voice' Season 7: Meet Gwen Stefani's Team
- 'Chicago Fire': 11 Epic Shayveride Moments
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19: Week 3 Performance Rankings
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 15 Surprising and Unwanted Developments from 'The Kindred'
- More From BuddyTV
- Parenthood First Look: Amber and Sarah Have a Serious Baby Talk
- Jessie Gets Engaged, Liv and Maddie's Triplet and More 'Monstober' Photos
- Mistresses' Alyssa Milano: I Won't Be Returning for Season 3
- ABC Family, HBO and MTV Lead GLAAD's Annual LGBT Inclusion Study; CW Has No Regular LGBT Characters
- MTV's Happyland: Is New Comedy Worth the Price of Admission?
- More From TVLine