Well, we need to thank the Duggar family once again for saving the human race. Michelle Duggar, previous mother of 17 children and current star of TLC's 17 Kids and Counting, has given birth to her 18th child. Lucky for us it's another girl who, many decades from now, will help replenish the population after the ice caps melt.
Jordan-Grace Makiya Duggar entered this world earlier this week, via C-section, at a healthy 7 pounds, 3 ounces. She was due in early January, but the baby's health was at risk due to her being transverse in the womb. Jordan-Grace now joins her seven sisters and 10 brothers (with names all starting with a 'J') in keeping the world population safe after the inevitable alien invasion that will probably wipe half of us out.
By the way, if you can't wait until next year to see the birth of Jordyn-Grace, you'll be happy to know that TLC will be airing a special on the baby's arrival soon. Very soon. As soon as next Monday, actually. 17 Kids and Counting: And Baby Makes 18 will air Monday at 9:00 pm on the network.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Reactions to This Week's Cry Fest
- NeNe Leakes on 'RHOA': 'I Don't Know If the Show Will Survive Without Me'
- Eliminated 'Bachelorette' Suitors JJ Lane and Tanner Tolbert Join 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Vicki Gunvalson on Leaving 'RHOC': 'I've Thought About It'
- 'Secrets and Wives' Recap: Susan and Amy Defend Their Men
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Zoo Opens With a Decent Roar
- Fall TV: Lady Gaga vs. Nashville, and Wednesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Dukes of Hazzard Dropped by TV Land: Bad Rap for the Good Ol' Boys?
- MythBusters Summer Return Date Set; Watch Explosive Premiere Teaser
- Scream Series Premiere: Will You Give MTV's Whodunit Another Stab?
- More From TVLine