Well, we need to thank the Duggar family once again for saving the human race. Michelle Duggar, previous mother of 17 children and current star of TLC's 17 Kids and Counting, has given birth to her 18th child. Lucky for us it's another girl who, many decades from now, will help replenish the population after the ice caps melt.
Jordan-Grace Makiya Duggar entered this world earlier this week, via C-section, at a healthy 7 pounds, 3 ounces. She was due in early January, but the baby's health was at risk due to her being transverse in the womb. Jordan-Grace now joins her seven sisters and 10 brothers (with names all starting with a 'J') in keeping the world population safe after the inevitable alien invasion that will probably wipe half of us out.
By the way, if you can't wait until next year to see the birth of Jordyn-Grace, you'll be happy to know that TLC will be airing a special on the baby's arrival soon. Very soon. As soon as next Monday, actually. 17 Kids and Counting: And Baby Makes 18 will air Monday at 9:00 pm on the network.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The History of Witches on 'Supernatural'
- 'The Walking Dead': 17 Signs Humanity Remains from 'Crossed'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Be the Final 3?
- Caroline Manzo Returning to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- 'The Good Wife' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Does Cary Take the Plea Deal?
- More From BuddyTV
- True Detective: Rachel McAdams and Season 2 Character Details Confirmed
- Pilot Scoop: Michael Stahl-David to Star in TNT's '70s Drug Drama
- Emily Wickersham Talks NCIS Holiday Drama, Gibbs' Big Reveal to Bishop
- Ratings: AMAs Slip, Football Pops, Mulaney Down, Madam Sec'y Eyes Gain
- The Originals Scoop: Will the Holidays Bring Hayley and Elijah Back Together?
- More From TVLine