Well, we need to thank the Duggar family once again for saving the human race. Michelle Duggar, previous mother of 17 children and current star of TLC's 17 Kids and Counting, has given birth to her 18th child. Lucky for us it's another girl who, many decades from now, will help replenish the population after the ice caps melt.
Jordan-Grace Makiya Duggar entered this world earlier this week, via C-section, at a healthy 7 pounds, 3 ounces. She was due in early January, but the baby's health was at risk due to her being transverse in the womb. Jordan-Grace now joins her seven sisters and 10 brothers (with names all starting with a 'J') in keeping the world population safe after the inevitable alien invasion that will probably wipe half of us out.
By the way, if you can't wait until next year to see the birth of Jordyn-Grace, you'll be happy to know that TLC will be airing a special on the baby's arrival soon. Very soon. As soon as next Monday, actually. 17 Kids and Counting: And Baby Makes 18 will air Monday at 9:00 pm on the network.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Saturday Night Live' promo: Jimmy Fallon holds his own without Justin Timberlake
- 'The Voice' finale: Watch Lady Gaga team up with Christina Aguilera on 'Do What U Want'
- Catch up with your favorite mascots on the 'Behind the Mask' reunion special
- 'Banshee' Season 2 premiere pics and spoilers: Carrie in prison and more
- 'Awkward' Season 3b finale: Jenna finally becomes the best version of herself
- More From Zap2it
- The Voice Season 5 Finale Recap: And the Winner Is… [Plus: 15 Additional Awards!]
- Soaps Shocker: Y&R Fires Michael Muhney
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Homeland, Once, Revenge, NCIS, Bones, Carrie, TVD and More
- Lifetime Turning Today Show Exposé Into Movie — Who Should Play Matt, Al and Ann?
- The Voice: 25 Best Performances of Season 5
- More From TVLine