'Lost' Vet Terry O'Quinn Joins 'Hawaii Five-0,' Scott Foley Books 'True Blood' Role & More Casting News
According to Entertainment Weekly, O'Quinn will joined his 'Lost' buddy Daniel Dae Kim for the second season of 'Hawaii Five-0.' The role will be recurring.
The actor otherwise known as John Locke will play a Navy Seal commander who trained McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin) and served with his father in Vietnam.
TVLine reports O'Quinn's character may hold some answers to solving the murders of McGarrett's mother and father.
No word on the exact amount of episodes O'Quinn will appear in.
In other casting news ...
[Warning: Spoiler alert.]
While having dinner with their parents, Mia is compelled to spill the beans during an argument with her sister. "Call me old-fashioned," Maddie says, "but I think it's appropriate to apply a little thought before making huge life choices." Then, Maddie starts protesting Mia's decision. "Why in the world does she have to get married right now?!"
"Because she's pregnant!" replies her boyfriend Ben. Oh, okay. That makes sense then.
According to a report in The Hollywood Reporter, the "West Wing" star is set to make a guest appearance on USA Network's hit drama series 'In Plain Sight.' Also joining the series this season are Rita Moreno, Steven Weber, Tess Harper and Josh Cooke.
Looky there. With just those seven little words The Sarah Connor Chronicles has become the show I'm most looking forward to next season. With music, there's nothing I like more than putting a little Garbage on the turntable. Because of that, over the years I've become just a little bit obsessed with Shirley Manson. And now comes word that the lovely and talented Miss Manson has been signed to the show.
Just that is enough to make me watch, but it gets even better. This isn't a musical guest like someone stopping by to play at P3 or the Montecito. Oh no, Shirley will join the cast in a regular role as Catherine Weaver, CEO of a high-tech company. One could certainly argue that it's stunt casting, or that they could find a more qualified actor to take on such a big role. But any crazy argument like that will fall on deaf ears here pal. It's Shirley Manson. That's all I need to know.
Meanwhile, over at CBS, Hugh Jackman (Wolverine!) is producing something called Viva Laughlin. Lloyd Owen (Miss Potter) will star as a family man trying to open a casino in Laughlin, NV. Word is that Jackman will appear in the pilot and may have a recurring role on the series. Given just that bit of knowledge, I'm intrigued by the possibilities.
The remaining six episodes begin airing on Thursday, May 25 at 8:30 pm. It looks as though they'll continue each Thursday night until the new America's Got Talent results show takes over the timeslot on July 13.
I was starting to fall in love with this show after the first episode. Like most relationships, early on it had so much potential. I could really see us spending time together, getting to know each other every Thursday night at 8:30. But like most relationships, this one has started to turn sour, and like some women, will ultimately confuse you and make you sad until you are a bitter shell of the man you once used to be.
Um, where was I? Oh yeah: Four Kings. It's kinda lame now.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Can 'Dancing with the Stars' Repair Paula Deen's Reputation?
- 'RHONYC' Star Sonja Morgan Not Surprised by Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison Scandal
- Will 'Bachelorette' Couple Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Get Their Own Spinoff Series?
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: From Ten To Five
- 'Extant' Recap: Molly Might Have a Way to Beat the Humanichs
- More From BuddyTV
- Arrow First Look: Diggle Suits Up!
- Marvel's Luke Cage Casts House of Cards Vet as Villain Cottonmouth
- TVLine Items: Narcos Renewed, Colbert to Go Long, Mighty Spinoff and More
- Bones Enlists 24's Kim Raver to Find an MIA Booth — FIRST LOOK
- Marvel's Agent Carter Season 2 First Look: Who's the (New) Boss?
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Stage Crasher Appears in Court: 'I Love That Girl'
- 6 Reasons to Get Excited About Cate Blanchett Playing Lucille Ball in Biopic
- Demi Lovato Gets 'Very Honest' About Dad's Death in New Song 'Father'
- Selena Gomez Rocks a Skin-Tight Pink Dress on the Set of 'Neighbors 2' and Looks Absolutely Stunning
- Anne Hathaway, 32, on Losing Roles to Younger Actresses: 'Why Did That 24-Year-Old Get That Part?'
- More From ET