January 26, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- 'Glee' Episode 6.7 Photos: Will Teaches a Lesson About Tolerance
- 'The Blacklist' Post-Super Bowl Episode Photos: Will Liz and the Team Save Reddington in Time?
- 'Castle' Episode 7.14 Photos: The Return of 3XK
- More From BuddyTV
- Glee First Look: 'Wemma' Gets a Shock, Rachel and Sam Connect
- Sleepy Hollow Pics: Steven Weber as Thomas Jefferson, Witnesses Go Dark
- Vampire Diaries Photos: Steroline Sulks, Damon and Elena Hit the Floor
- Chicago P.D. Casts Shameless Vet as Halstead's Brother — and Med Doc
- Castle First Look: Devious Dr. Nieman Returns — And Is She Not Alone...?
- More From TVLine
- 'The Flash' Boss Reveals Secrets to the Next 'Arrow' Crossover!
- Star Shots: What's On Instagram?
- Paula Abdul, Jason Derulo Feel at Home on 'So You Think You Can Dance'
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Files Lawsuit Against Clinic, Doctors Allegedly Involved in Her Mother's Surgery
- Was Miss Jamaica Robbed of the Miss Universe Title?
- More From ET