Throw in Letterman dishing on the Super Bowl commercial, Regis accidentally calling him 'Jay,' and Joy saying that Regis is starting to lose it, and it's just good fun. Not only that, she's a knock-out!
Watch the video after the jump.
Regis Philbin, the iron man of daytime television and entertainment in general, looks to be on the mend after having triple-bypass surgery last month. The New York Post reports that not only is he walking again, but he's actually taking shopping trips with wife Joy, and told reporters that he was feeling well.
Originally he was supposed to be out for five weeks, but it's possible he could be back a little earlier than that (though it's already been three weeks, so I doubt he'll be back until the five weeks are up). He didn't ask me, but Regis? Take your time coming back. We know you're in great shape and a workhorse and all that, but really, you're 75 years old and just had major surgery. You don't need to be all excited listening to Kelly's stories about her kids and all those screaming fans.
On Monday, Martin Short will be the guest host on Live with Regis & Kelly, and then Pat Sajak takes over for the rest of the week. The following week, Jeff Probst is the guest host.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Quarterfinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Recap: Ali Stages an Attack
- Casting Bits: Claire Holt to Star on 'Aquarius,' 'Arrow' Gets Its Wildcat and More
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Reunion Part 1 Recap: The Delusion of Miss Sonja Morgan
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The First 12 Acts Perform Live for Your Votes
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Crazy Horse
- CSI Recruits Mark Valley to Team With (and Romance?) Finlay
- Sharknado 2 Has Arrived! 9 Reasons to Watch, 6 Questions You Should Ask
- The Originals' Claire Holt Joins NBC Drama Aquarius as Series Regular
- TV Land Cancels Kirstie Alley Sitcom Kirstie After One Season
- More From TVLine