(S05E13) It's always nice to see that the men Christine falls for are as damaged as she is. Well, one of her suitors tonight is anyway. Things continue developing intimately between Christine and Max (Eric McCormack), until she gets a text from Mr. Harris. You remember Mr. Harris, don't you? Ritchie's former teacher who was so gorgeous that Matthew and Richard developed weird fixations on him as well.
That's right. Blair Underwood is back, reprising his role as Mr. Harris. And while he remains as handsome as ever, things couldn't be more complicated between him and Christine as they were tonight.
Even better we got a surprise return, though it's something I've kind of been waiting for all season, and a hilarious guest appearance by Amy Sedaris. I can't understand why Sedaris hasn't blown up even bigger than she has. If Michael Strahan can get a big network comedy built around him, why they hell can't Amy Sedaris?
She took what could have been a pretty ordinary guest appearance, and turned it into a powerhouse performance all on its own through sheer force of will and talent.
Someone at Funnyordie.com has compiled all of Cosmo Kramer's entrances from all 174 episodes of Seinfeld into one viral video. I've tried counting them and got three different totals on three different tries. See if you can count the number of entrances. As an added challenge, the only rule I made for myself is that they must include the actual Kramer played by Michael Richards coming through the door, not the guy playing Kramer on Jerry's show-within-a-show, Jerry. I also counted scenes where someone is opening the door for Kramer but not the final scene were Kramer is running out the door.
I gave up during the fourth try since my eyes completely melted out of their sockets, a sign that I should really stop doing something. The same thing happened when I tried to do a review of Michael Strahan's Brothers.
[via Mental Floss]
If it's the second option, then stop being so selfish and share your cure with the world. Stop being so cold, no pun intended.
2009 could mark the beginning of Richards' comeback, as he and the rest of his Seinfeld pals will make an appearance during the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
As the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences tries to whittle the submissions down to actual nominees, it's interesting to take a look at who has made it to the semifinals. It's not a nomination, but it's one step away. Today comes word of the finalists for best comedy actress and best supporting drama actor. There are some surprises.
Chief among those for me is Sarah Silverman. I honestly hadn't even considered her in the running. I'm not much of a fan, but I do like that she is being considered for the simple fact that the base the nominees are drawn from can always use some expansion. And if she is the most surprising inclusion, the most surprising snub just might be Teri Hatcher. Eva Longoria, Marcia Cross, and Felicity Huffman all made the cut, but not Hatcher. Ouch. The rest of the finalists, and the supporting actors from a drama, after the jump.
'New Adventures of Old Christine' star (and two-time Emmy winner) Julia Louis-Dreyfus likes to talk.
She chatted with AOL TV about the new season of her 'Old' show, her time on the Hollywood writers' strike picket line, her 'Saturday Night Live' days and which of her 'Seinfeld' co-stars may soon be getting some love on 'Old Christine.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Following' Exclusive Interview: Shawn Ashmore on Mike's Family Tragedy and Personal Downfall
- 6 Things to Know About 'Believe'
- 'Star-Crossed': Jesse Luken on Eric's Evolution and Friendship with Grayson
- 'Revenge': Winners and Losers from 'Payback'
- [Video] 'Teen Wolf' Spoilers: Can Stiles Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- 'About a Boy' exclusive clip: Will and Marcus have a boys' night out
- 'Bates Motel' Season 2: Love comes to Norma, Norman, Dylan and Emma
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Season 2: Tom Everett Scott's Sam reveals his endgame
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4, episode 14 'The Grove' promo: Carol and Tyreese return
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 4: Get your first look at Braavos
- More From Zap2it
- HIMYM Star Addresses the 'Insane' Theory Making Rounds — But Does She Refute It?
- Scoop: Josh Duhamel Cast as Co-Lead in CBS' Vince Gilligan-David Shore Drama Battle Creek
- Exclusive Psych Sneak Peek: Mira Sorvino Puts Shawn and Gus in Their Place
- 'Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Parenthood, Scandal, B99, Once and Other Shows Are Faring
- Ratings: Resurrection Digs Up Big Numbers, Once and Revenge Return Up, Good Wife Down
- More From TVLine