(S05E21) "That was some real father son type shit there, Tommy." - Black Shawn
The penultimate episode. Only one hour left to go in Rescue Me's massive 22 episode fifth season. There's been a lot to love, a lot to hate, orange (and teal!) penises, and plenty of drinking. Before I go on, I should point out that FX did end up sending out the final two episodes to critics (which is the only reason you're reading this right after the show has aired), and in an effort to make sure my reaction and speculation is as pure as possible, I watched and wrote up my review of "Jump" without having laid an eye on the season finale yet. So rest assured that anything that follows isn't a spoiler, and if it is? Well, good for me then.
DockDogs is not a sequel to Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs, but rather a new seven-part series on the Outdoor Channel focusing on a competition in which dogs jump off of docks. There's dock-diving, which is scored based on distance, and the extreme vertical, which is scored based on how high the dogs jump.
I've seen plenty of dogs take to water willingly, but have never heard of it as an actual competition. I decided to search for footage on YouTube and came across a short clip from the Ducks Unlimited Great Outdoors Festival in Oshkosh, WI. What I've gathered is that there's this dock . . . and dogs jump off it. Seems pretty straight forward.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Review with Forrest MacNeil': Stealing, addiction and other parts of life
- 'Believe': Watch the Alfonso Cuaron-directed opening scene of NBC's new series
- 'Bones' Season 9 photos: Meet Brennan's new squintern, Rodolfo Fuentes
- 'American Idol' eliminated singer Emily Piriz: 'Idol' was like an alternate universe
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10, episode 14: For a hospital that banned relationships, there sure are a lot of relationships
- More From Zap2it