January 29, 2015
June 3 2010
by Rich Keller, posted Apr 3rd 2010 11:13AM
While most viewers glaze over at the amount of dreck major networks spew out during the warmer months, fans of USA Network's original series vibrate in anticipation for the return of the favorite programs.
And why not? USA is doing what its big brother NBC hasn't been able to do: create character-driven programs that mix humor with drama, all wrapped up in a nicely written script. Not only do fans have a right to be excited, but the network can crow a bit itself. As it will do in June when two of its most popular shows return.
On Thursday, June 3rd, 'Burn Notice' and 'Royal Pains' return to the schedule with all new episodes. For 'Royal Pains', which debuts at 9PM ET., it will be the sophomore season. At 10PM ET. 'Burn Notice' begins its fourth season, ranking it the second-longest running show behind 'Psych' (not including 'Law & Order: Criminal Intent', which originally ran on NBC).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Empire Recap: Bang! Bang! There Goes His Heart!
- The Americans Season 3 Premiere Recap: Nyet Matrix
- Pilots: ABC Orders Flesh and Blood Thriller from Scandal/Grey's Vet
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss Talks Louis' (Unforgivable?) Actions, Donna's Sex Confession and Multiple S-Bombs
- Pilots: CBS Orders Bradley Cooper- Produced Limitless Drama, 2 Comedies
- More From TVLine
- Justin Bieber Addresses His 'Arrogant' Behavior in Emotional Video: 'I'm Not Who I Was'
- 'Empire' Episode 4 Recap: The Good, The Bad, and The Cookie
- Amanda Peet Thought 'Game of Thrones' Was Going to Be a 'Terrible Idea'
- Star Shots: What's On Instagram?
- North West Flushed Kanye's Cell Phone Down the Toilet
- More From ET