April 18, 2015
by Rich Keller, posted Apr 3rd 2010 11:13AM
While most viewers glaze over at the amount of dreck major networks spew out during the warmer months, fans of USA Network's original series vibrate in anticipation for the return of the favorite programs.
And why not? USA is doing what its big brother NBC hasn't been able to do: create character-driven programs that mix humor with drama, all wrapped up in a nicely written script. Not only do fans have a right to be excited, but the network can crow a bit itself. As it will do in June when two of its most popular shows return.
On Thursday, June 3rd, 'Burn Notice' and 'Royal Pains' return to the schedule with all new episodes. For 'Royal Pains', which debuts at 9PM ET., it will be the sophomore season. At 10PM ET. 'Burn Notice' begins its fourth season, ranking it the second-longest running show behind 'Psych' (not including 'Law & Order: Criminal Intent', which originally ran on NBC).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3 Premiere Recap: Where is Helena?
- Exclusive Interview: Joel Courtney on What Makes CW's 'The Messengers' Different
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: The Race Turns Beastly in Africa
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 6.19 and 6.20 Photos: Damon, Elena and the Cure
- 'The Messengers' Premiere Recap: Angels Among Us
- More From BuddyTV
- Doctors Call for Columbia University to Can Dr. Oz
- 'Anne of Green Gables' Actor Jonathan Crombie Dies at 48
- Ryan Reynolds Posts Adorable Throwback Pic
- Erin Andrews' NHL Player Boyfriend Arrested in Las Vegas
- Zayn Malik Thanks One Direction at Asian Awards: 'Four of the Best Guys I've Ever Met'
- More From ET