(S03E08) I think what I like best about Michael Scott is that he believes the hype. About himself. That he creates.
The long-awaited merger of the Scranton and Stamford offices took place in this episode and, of course, Michael is putting out all the stops to make his new staffers feel welcome. You can see the utter joy in his face when he says, "My family is doubling in size." A family that includes Andy Bernard and Dwight Schrute at loggerheads to see which one will be Michael's right-hand man. No wonder Tony decided to quit, but who could stay around when your boss, in trying to lift you onto a table, says "I'm in your crack!"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Kellie Pickler?s Winning ?Dancing with the Stars? Season in Review
- Zendaya's 'Dancing with the Stars' Season in Review
- Jacoby Jones' 'Dancing with the Stars' Season in Review
- Alexandra Raisman's 'Dancing with the Stars' Season in Review
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 Finale: 5 Burning Questions for Season 4
- More From BuddyTV
- Disney Channel pulls 'Jessie' episode after gluten-intolerance jokes spark controversy
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: Who won Season 16 - Kellie Pickler or Zendaya?
- 'Grimm' Season 2 finale: 'Goodnight, Sweet Grimm' sends a major character to his coffin
- 'The Voice' results: The Top 10 sheds two - Who went home?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: Who landed in 4th place?
- More From Zap2it
- Dancing With the Stars Season 16 Finale: Did the Right Couple Win the Mirrorball Trophy?
- Grimm Post Mortem: David Giuntoli on Nick in a Box ('It's Going to Be Bad'), Wesen Sex and More
- Disney Channel Pulls Controversial Jessie Episode That Mocked Gluten Intolerance
- The Voice Top 10 Results Recap: Did the Right Two Contestants Go Home?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Psych, Revenge, Covert Affairs and More!
- More From TVLine