March 3, 2015
by Michael Pascua, posted Jun 21st 2009 1:19PM
As a big fan of the X-Files and Reality TV, I love thinking about and reading conspiracy theories about eliminations. While re-watching the audition episodes of So You Think You Can Dance I noticed during Adam Shankman's fake audition, Katee Shean critiqued him. Below her it read "runner up."
Wait a second. She was second runner up. Shouldn't it just say "finalist" or "second runner up" instead?
I know I'm thinking too hard, but I created an interesting theory about Katee. Maybe the producers knew she was the actual runner up, but thought that wouldn't make good television. They placed her in third and gave her money to compensate. Here are some points of interest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Following' Season 3 Premiere: 19 Moments from Joy to Misery in 'New Blood'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.15 Photos: Unlikely Alliances
- 'The 100' Episode 2.15 Photos: Time for a Battle!
- 'The Voice' Recap: Which Coach Makes a Major Comeback?
- 'The Following' Season 3 Premiere Recap: The Past Comes Back to Haunt Ryan Yet Again
- More From BuddyTV
- The Voice Recap: Chair-iats of Fire
- Pilot News: Glee's Jane Lynch to Star as CBS' Angel From Hell
- The Following Season Premiere Recap: Wait, Who Was Driving That Car?
- Pilot News: True Blood Alum Is Frankenstein's Monster
- Pilot News: Private Practice Alum KaDee Strickland to Lead CBS' Doubt
- More From TVLine