July 2, 2015
by Kim Potts, posted Jan 20th 2011 2:30PM
It was a mere five years ago, on Jan. 20, 2006, that 'High School Musical' hit the Disney Channel airwaves, making Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens the king and queen of the teen dream set, becoming the most successful movie in the cable network's history, nabbing a pair of Emmys and sparking TV and big-screen sequels, all along the way to becoming a true pop culture phenomenon.
You may have heard what "Zanessa" has been up to post-'HSM,' but, in honor of the original movie's anniversary, we're catching up with what the rest of the East High Wildcats have been doing ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Fatal Attraction Event Series: 20 Actors Who'd Bring the Heat (and the Crazy) to Fox's Thriller Remake
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross
- Ratings: Extant Returns to Series Lows
- Fall TV: Heroes vs. Big Bang vs. Greys, and Thursday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Wet Hot American Summer: See the Star-Packed (NSFW) Trailer & Poster
- More From TVLine
- Demi Lovato Bares All in Bondage Bra and Daisy Dukes
- Donald Trump's Miss USA Pageant Will Air on REELZ
- 9 '30 Rock' Predictions That Have Come True!
- Rihanna's 'B**ch Better Have My Money' Music Video Is Finally Here and It's Totally Insane
- Matt Damon Has a Ponytail and He's Totally Pulling It Off!
- More From ET