'White Collar' stars Tiffani Thiessen and Matt Bomer stopped by 'Watch What Happens Live' (weekdays, 11PM on Bravo) Thursday night and played a game of 'Shaved by the Bell' with host Andy Cohen. Pivoting off Thiessen's iconic '90s role as Kelly Kapowski on 'Saved by the Bell,' Cohen showed the pair a series of pictures of '90s stars with their heads shaved and Thiessen and Bomer had to guess who they were.
Despite the fact that everyone looked like Sinead O'Connor, Thiessen and Bomer fared pretty well, nailing Blossom, Screech, Shannon Doherty, Fabio, Alanis Morissette, Kato Kaelin, Vanilla Ice and Pauly Shore. They won a '90s mix CD and Bravo 'Mazel' shirts for playing. For some of the celebs featured in the montage, it was the most screentime they've seen in years.
Like a generation of kids who came of age in the mid 1990s, 'Saved by the Bell's' Kelly Kapowski was the first girl -- fictional or otherwise -- that I ever had a crush on. This was not because she was the captain of the cheerleading team, a waitress at The Max or one of the three females at Bayside High graced with a speaking role.
No. It was because Tiffani Amber Thiessen was smokin' hot. Even at an age where I remained mystified by the vagaries of long division and writing in cursive, this much I knew for sure.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Grey's Anatomy Preview: How Are April and Jackson Weathering Their Loss?
- Pilot Scoop: Giovanni Ribisi Lands Title Role in CBS Drama Sneaky Pete
- House of Cards Season 3 Premiere Recap: 19 Must-See Moments
- TVLine Items: New SVU Troublemaker, Tosh.0's Syndication Deal and More
- Outlander Releases Black Jacked-Up Season 1B Posters
- More From TVLine
- A Shirtless Justin Bieber Covers 'Men's Health,' Talks Growing Up Too Fast
- Karrueche Tran Responds to Reports That Chris Brown Has a 9-Month-Old Daughter
- Watching This Little Girl Playing Doctor With Her Patient Dog Is the Best Kind of Medicine
- 14 Things You Need to Know About 'Independence Day 2' Lead Jessie Usher
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Turns 22, Remains in Coma
- More From ET