The hunky mobster is going to put on his best black t-shirt and propose to long-time girlfriend Sam this week.
In the past, the couple's agreed to keep things the way they are given their adventurous lifestyles -- he's a mobster and she's a private eye. Thanks to some prodding from Maxie and, of course, some deep reflection on the potential groom's part, Jason appears ready to take the plunge. Tune in on Thursday to see if marriage-shy Sam will accept the proposal or shoot him down. (Figuratively speaking, of course!)
HarperCollins, ABC, and BBC Worldwide are getting together to create a book you've all been waiting for: a fitness guide based on the hit show Dancing with the Stars.
According to the press release, the book "will reveal for the first time how some of the stars and dancers got into the best shape of their lives. Included will be healthy recipes and simple dance moves as well as never before seen pictures and quotes from the stars and their partners."
Yeah, because I've always wondered how Tucker Carlson stays in such great shape.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine