The winner of the contest actually gets to meet The Donald, plus gets free passes to this real estate thingy and $1,000 cash. Details are here.
If I looked like Trump, it would take a lot more than $1,000 to get me to admit it to a national audience (what? you don't think this is going to be publicized up the wazoo?).
We promised you an up close and personal look at The Apprentice winner, Kendra Todd, and here it is! Kendra's schedule is really packed these days, between running her own business, My House Real Estate, and working for The Trump Organization. TV Squad managed to catch Kendra in a brief downtime between meetings, to talk to her about her business, The Apprentice, and what comes next for her. Kendra talks candidly about that Pontiac brochure, what she really thinks about Craig, and why she didn't give Tana the smackdown in the finale.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'The Voice' Interviews: Toia Jones on What Led to Her Emotional Battle Round Rehearsal
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- More From BuddyTV
- Bewitched Update: NBC Pilot Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter
- Damages Alum Joins WE tv Thriller South of Hell Opposite Mena Suvari
- MasterChef Junior Preview Video: 'No Wonder These Kids Curse Brilliantly'
- Mentalist Alum Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse Drama Pilot Colony
- Bates Motel Casts a Mad Man as Romero's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine
- Florida Georgia Line Scores First No. 1 Album Amid Major Country Music Moment
- Jennifer Hudson Shows Off Bra in Half-Dress, Half-Robe
- Billy Bob Thornton on 'Crazy Time' With Angelina Jolie: I'm Not 'Fond of It'
- Neil Patrick Harris Wasn't the First Choice to Host Oscars -- So Who Was?
- Can You Tell Which Benedict Cumberbatch Is Real and Which is His Wax Statue?
- More From ET