The winner of the contest actually gets to meet The Donald, plus gets free passes to this real estate thingy and $1,000 cash. Details are here.
If I looked like Trump, it would take a lot more than $1,000 to get me to admit it to a national audience (what? you don't think this is going to be publicized up the wazoo?).
We promised you an up close and personal look at The Apprentice winner, Kendra Todd, and here it is! Kendra's schedule is really packed these days, between running her own business, My House Real Estate, and working for The Trump Organization. TV Squad managed to catch Kendra in a brief downtime between meetings, to talk to her about her business, The Apprentice, and what comes next for her. Kendra talks candidly about that Pontiac brochure, what she really thinks about Craig, and why she didn't give Tana the smackdown in the finale.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Reactions to This Week's Cry Fest
- NeNe Leakes on 'RHOA': 'I Don't Know If the Show Will Survive Without Me'
- Eliminated 'Bachelorette' Suitors JJ Lane and Tanner Tolbert Join 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Vicki Gunvalson on Leaving 'RHOC': 'I've Thought About It'
- 'Secrets and Wives' Recap: Susan and Amy Defend Their Men
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Zoo Opens With a Decent Roar
- Fall TV: Lady Gaga vs. Nashville, and Wednesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Dukes of Hazzard Dropped by TV Land: Bad Rap for the Good Ol' Boys?
- MythBusters Summer Return Date Set; Watch Explosive Premiere Teaser
- Scream Series Premiere: Will You Give MTV's Whodunit Another Stab?
- More From TVLine
- Tim McGraw Gives Away Mortgage-Free Homes to Veterans
- Melissa McCarthy Rocks the Iconic 'Ghostbusters' Costume and It's Awesome
- 6 Ways Jennifer Lawrence Is the New NYC Fashion Queen
- Kim Kardashian 'Rarely Wears Underwear,' Says Rob Smokes Pot and 4 Other 'Rolling Stone' Revelations
- Kim Kardashian Gets Political: Talks Hillary Clinton, Same-Sex Marriage, and Gun Control
- More From ET