'Two and a Half Men' star Jon Cryer, who is up for a Best Supporting Actor award this year, will be joined on the presenting roster by actors from both established shows and upcoming new ones.
The other five presenters announced Wednesday are: Bryan Cranston ('Breaking Bad'), Scott Caan ('Hawaii Five-0'), Claire Danes ('Homeland'), Kerry Washington ('Scandal') and Jason O'Mara ('Terra Nova').
(S06E11) Project Runway finally explained why different people won challenges this season instead of just Irina and Althea winning all of them. This week's challenge was to make a companion piece to the contestants' winning looks. Unfortunately, Logan has never won a challenge. With one day and $100, they had to make it work.
On paper, the challenge sounds like an interesting way of thinking of cohesive collections. Most of these designers have an aesthetic (Carol Hannah doesn't like pants, Christopher likes full skirts). For Gordana, Christopher, and Logan, the companion pieces that they made neither complimented, nor improved on their original outfits.
(S02E11) " I like my wine like I like my men -- white & hairy" -- Mira's mother, Phylis Gaffney, to Shawn Spencer
After a few months break (with a holiday special in-between) Psych returned to the USA Network schedule this week with a slew of new episodes that were completed long before the Writers' Strike began. This is good news because 1) it's one more scripted show in an ocean of reality programming and 2) it gives them a full episode load to air on NBC starting in March. I've always felt that this comedy has been overlooked because of the day and time it airs, and I hope that its showing on network television will give more people an opportunity to see just how good it is.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Rush Finale Recap: Very Bad Medicine
- TNT Orders 1970s-Set 'Cocaine' Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay
- Castle's Season 7 Premiere: 12 Teasers
- Sanjay and Craig Video: Chris Hardwick Brings Craig to Life — Plus: New Clip
- NCIS: Los Angeles Season 6 Sneak Peek: Has Someone Hurt Hetty?!
- More From TVLine
- Madonna's Sexy Calendar Tease Raises A Number Of Confounding Questions
- 8 Reasons We Should've Known Iggy Azalea Was A Ghost All Along
- Could Melissa Rivers Bring a Lawsuit Against Joan's Doctors?
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Bare Their 'Booty' – Finally!
- Tony Gonzalez is CBS Sports' Hot Rookie Reporter
- More From ET