October 13, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 1st 2010 1:05AM
(S06E16) "You may envy our lives, Gaby, but it's nothing compared to how we envy yours." - Bob to Gaby
After last week's episode centered around Robin, I expected this week's installment to put the main ladies back front and center. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the 'Desperate Housewives'' writers hadn't forgotten about some of the background characters and decided to give them center stage this week.
'The Chase' offered us tidbits about Penny, Karen McCluskey, Andrew, Celia and, two of my favorite recurring characters, Bob and Lee. While introducing a new cryptic character named Sam ... For sure, he has a secret agenda that will rock Wisteria Lane.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 5th 2010 8:37AM
(S02E13) "I so love that new car smell." - Jane
And we so love that new episode smell, don't we? Jane definitely loved more than that new car smell in this new installment of 'The Mentalist', he loved the politics of a popular and pricy dealership and had loads of fun analyzing and toying with the staff.
But what Jane probably loved most this week, which coincidentally is what I enjoyed most in the episode, is that he was able to make a friend!
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Aug 14th 2007 1:42PM
TV Squad's Paul Goebel reported earlier this month that a gay couple would be moving on Wisteria Lane this upcoming season of Desperate Housewives. Then, rumors started to fly around saying that David Beckham and Robbie Williams were contenders for the roles. After weeks of speculation, the names of the two actors playing the gay couple are finally revealed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Switch-Up Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals' Episode 3.2 Photos: Impending Threats and a Dire Prophecy
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'What Lies Beneath'
- 'iZombie': Why Major Working for Max Rager Is a Terrible Idea
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- More From BuddyTV
- Charlize Theron Won't Be in Any 'Mad Max' Sequels -- But She Could Still Get an Oscar!
- Ronda Rousey's Boyfriend, UFC Fighter Travis Browne, on Their Relationship: 'She's My Woman and I'm Her Man'
- Donald Trump to Host 'Saturday Night Live' in November
- Stars Without Makeup
- Bristol Palin Is Having a Girl -- See Her New Baby Bump Pic!
- More From ET