The name is based on a column written by Andrew (David Hornsby), while Bert (Dillon) is a guy who used to bully him in high school. But when Andrew's magazine forces a new direction on him, suddenly a guy like Bert is exactly who he needs to be trying to understand.
Not that I don't think Cryer deserved an Emmy. No, he does a great job as the uptight Alan Harper on Two and a Half Men. And, after all the failed shows and pilots, the man once known as Duckie deserves recognition for the fine actor his is... just not as a supporting actor.
Some would say it's Jeremy Piven's portrayal as slick agent Ari. Others would choose Adrian Grenier's lead performance as Vince. Still others would choose the goofy charm of Jerry Ferrara's Turtle. But Ron Rosenbaum over at The New York Observer thinks the best thing about the show is Johnny Drama (Kevin Dillon).
I never really thought about it before, but he makes a good case. While I see Entourage as more of an ensemble show (with Piven's character coming in often to bust up the four friends), Dillon does give a great performance, and the character is written just right, a little annoying but not so annoying that you don't care about him. And I think we've all met guys like Johnny.
What do you think is the best thing about Entourage?
Actor Kevin Dillon, star of the HBO series Entourage, has taken the plunge and married his fiancee Jane Stuart (well, I hope he married his fiancee; it would be weird if I said he married his dog, Lucky).
The couple were married this past Saturday in a small ceremony at a downtown Las Vegas chapel. The wedding was witnessed by Dillon's co-star Kevin Connolly.
In addition to his role on Entourage, Dillon, younger brother of actor Matt Dillon, has also had
roles in such films as Platoon, The Doors and the upcoming film Poseidon.
Entourage, which focuses on the day-to-day life of Vince
Change Chase and his entourage, will
be back on HBO with twenty new episodes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- More From BuddyTV
- Degrassi Series Finale Recap: Indecent Promposals
- American Crime Adds André Benjamin in 'Fierce' Season 2 Role
- Descendants Stars on Twist Ending, Sequel Ideas: 'Mal's Story Isn't Over'
- Fear The Walking Dead: Full-On Zombie Outbreak 'Delayed' Until Season 2
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- More From TVLine
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Gathers for Wake, Prepares for Memorial Service
- Lena Dunham Poses Topless With Her Dog for National Mutt Day
- Demi Lovato's Moving Tribute to Dog: 'This Has Been the Most Painful Week of My Life'
- Chris Pratt Offers Fans a Potential Dinner at Applebee's in New Facebook Contest
- LeBron James Steals the Spotlight in These Super NSFW 'Trainwreck' Bloopers
- More From ET