May 25, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jan 15th 2010 3:45AM
(S02E11) "They're a little old to be necking, aren't they?" - Van Pelt
"There's an age limit on that?" - Jane
I love Jane's humor! Don't you? This week, our favorite mentalist was a fish out of water when the case of the week lead the team to a high school reunion, an event Jane never attended before since he was too "busy" to go to school. Based on the previous episode, he was probably too busy conning people for/with his father.
As Jane told Lisbon, everyone at such a reunion lies, making it difficult for them to find out the killer. So to help get the truth out, Jane resorted to blackmailing a friend!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'The Gift'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei Gets What She Deserves
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- More From BuddyTV
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion'
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- More From TVLine