March 6, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jan 15th 2010 3:45AM
(S02E11) "They're a little old to be necking, aren't they?" - Van Pelt
"There's an age limit on that?" - Jane
I love Jane's humor! Don't you? This week, our favorite mentalist was a fish out of water when the case of the week lead the team to a high school reunion, an event Jane never attended before since he was too "busy" to go to school. Based on the previous episode, he was probably too busy conning people for/with his father.
As Jane told Lisbon, everyone at such a reunion lies, making it difficult for them to find out the killer. So to help get the truth out, Jane resorted to blackmailing a friend!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Suits' Season 3 midseason premiere: Mixing business with romance and 'Buried Secrets'
- 'Scandal's' Tony Goldwyn to play Mormon polygamist in Lifetime film 'Outlaw Prophet'
- 'Community' Season 5 episode 8: 5 MeowMeowBeenz for 'App Development and Condiments'
- 'American Idol' Top 12 results: Did MK Nobilette, Emily Piriz or Jena Irene go home?
- 'Couples Therapy' Season 4 finale: Farrah Abraham goes on a date
- More From Zap2it