Kevin James has been announced as the host of the 23rd annual 'Kids' Choice Awards' set to air on March 27.
What a shame. That means his breathtaking tour-de-force film 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop' won't be eligible for a nomination, per the 'Kids' Choice' voting bylaws pact of 1997 overseen and enacted by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, then-UN Secretary General Kofi Annan and the guy who played Barth on 'You Can't Do That on Television.'
Here are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.
A rather mixed up top 10 in the cable ratings this week. Not only did a bunch of kids and a certain green, slimy substance knock around the Monday Night RAW wrestlers, MTV pushed into the list with two shows, America's Best Dance Crew and The Hills. No Hannah Montana or iCarly in sight this week.
But nothing can stop the SpongeBob SquarePants juggernaut.
1. Kids Choice Awards (Nickelodeon)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 23 promo: 'Someone's about to die' in 'Insatiable'
- Amazon orders 'The After,''Transparent,' more pilots to series: Report
- More From Zap2it