Kevin James has been announced as the host of the 23rd annual 'Kids' Choice Awards' set to air on March 27.
What a shame. That means his breathtaking tour-de-force film 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop' won't be eligible for a nomination, per the 'Kids' Choice' voting bylaws pact of 1997 overseen and enacted by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, then-UN Secretary General Kofi Annan and the guy who played Barth on 'You Can't Do That on Television.'
Here are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.
A rather mixed up top 10 in the cable ratings this week. Not only did a bunch of kids and a certain green, slimy substance knock around the Monday Night RAW wrestlers, MTV pushed into the list with two shows, America's Best Dance Crew and The Hills. No Hannah Montana or iCarly in sight this week.
But nothing can stop the SpongeBob SquarePants juggernaut.
1. Kids Choice Awards (Nickelodeon)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Joe Franklin, Television Talk Show Pioneer, Dead at 88
- Performer of the Week: Allison Janney
- Ratings: Constantine and Dixie Tick Up, Glee Flat, Shark Tank Rerun Tops Night
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Flash, Togetherness and More
- More From TVLine
- Surprise! Rihanna Drops New Song With Kanye West and Paul McCartney
- This Wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' Answer Kept Getting Repeated and Repeated
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Lindsay Lohan Credits Her Calvin Kleins for Helping Fight Off Rare Virus
- Blake Shelton Is Giving Away His Music For Free
- More From ET