Kevin James has been announced as the host of the 23rd annual 'Kids' Choice Awards' set to air on March 27.
What a shame. That means his breathtaking tour-de-force film 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop' won't be eligible for a nomination, per the 'Kids' Choice' voting bylaws pact of 1997 overseen and enacted by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, then-UN Secretary General Kofi Annan and the guy who played Barth on 'You Can't Do That on Television.'
Here are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.
A rather mixed up top 10 in the cable ratings this week. Not only did a bunch of kids and a certain green, slimy substance knock around the Monday Night RAW wrestlers, MTV pushed into the list with two shows, America's Best Dance Crew and The Hills. No Hannah Montana or iCarly in sight this week.
But nothing can stop the SpongeBob SquarePants juggernaut.
1. Kids Choice Awards (Nickelodeon)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Items: True Blood Star Nabs Amazon Pilot, Hargitay's SVU Marathon With a Purpose & More
- Keep or Cut: The Shows You Most Want Saved!
- The Killing: Netflix Announces Release Date for Abbreviated Fourth and Final Season
- Mistresses Exclusive: 666 Park Ave Actress Lands Recurring Season 2 Gig
- Ratings: Idol, Modern Family and The 100 Rise
- More From TVLine
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- Chris Martin Cites 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Split with Gwyneth Paltrow
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Racism Claims Over 'Hello Kitty' Video
- More From ET