Kevin James has been announced as the host of the 23rd annual 'Kids' Choice Awards' set to air on March 27.
What a shame. That means his breathtaking tour-de-force film 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop' won't be eligible for a nomination, per the 'Kids' Choice' voting bylaws pact of 1997 overseen and enacted by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, then-UN Secretary General Kofi Annan and the guy who played Barth on 'You Can't Do That on Television.'
Here are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.
A rather mixed up top 10 in the cable ratings this week. Not only did a bunch of kids and a certain green, slimy substance knock around the Monday Night RAW wrestlers, MTV pushed into the list with two shows, America's Best Dance Crew and The Hills. No Hannah Montana or iCarly in sight this week.
But nothing can stop the SpongeBob SquarePants juggernaut.
1. Kids Choice Awards (Nickelodeon)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lauren Graham Lands Odd Couple Gig as Matthew Perry's Ex-Wife
- Ratings: Reign, ABC Dramas Tick Up; Bad Judge, A to Z Slip; Football Pops
- TLC Cancels Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, White Collar, Once, Haven, Supernatural, Arrow, Beast and More
- Ladies Who (Liquid) Lunch: Olivia, Alicia and 8 Other Characters Who'd Make Great Drinking Buddies
- More From TVLine
- Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After Death Threats Over Controversial Tweet
- 'Potty-Mouth Princess' Director and Child Star's Mom Defend Controversial Campaign
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo In Memory of Joan Rivers
- Tori Spelling Sends Out Cryptic Message from Hospital -- Is She Leaving Dean?
- Mama June Reacts to Claims She's Dating a Convicted Sex Offender
- More From ET