Passmore said 'Glades' creator and writer Clifton Campbell had written the relationship between Longworth and Cargill to be complex. "Most television, especially procedurals, work on just a simmering tension," he said. "Ours isn't so much about tension but about obstacles. So already it's, you know, guy meets girl, guy finds out that girl is married to a guy in prison, has a child, and all the complexities that come with that."
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Sanchez has been tapped to co-star in 'Sugarloaf,' an upcoming pilot for A&E. The actress, who was most recently seen this summer in the big-screen thriller 'A Perfect Getaway', is best known for her role as Fernandez, who quickly became the target of fan ire during season three of 'Lost,' leading producers to abruptly kill off the character (you gotta please the viewers somehow).
(S01E15) "It's my birthday?" - Sam
Even if it wasn't an earth-shattering or intense episode, Samantha Who?'s season finale was satisfying. The episode wrapped up the Chloe/Todd relationship, clarified where Sam and Todd stand, and gave Sam another clean slate (she got the first one after when she woke up from the coma with amnesia). It also marked the first time that all series regulars shared a scene together.
(S01E13) "I can get a guy by tomorrow." - Samantha
This line may not have been the funniest one of the episode but it had major implications for both Sam and Todd. What if she hadn't been able to find a date for the gallery show? What if she found a guy who turned out to be prince charming and not a mugger? Those two possibilities could have totally changed the ending of the episode, meaning that Todd could still be thinking of Chloe instead of Sam. Luckily for us, Sam found Jerry O'Connell, who was trying to get in his car using a hanger since his Carpoolers friends left him on the curb, and he turned out to not be the guy for our Sam.
First, I must thank ABC for the fun Samantha Who? marketing campaign they did these past two weeks or so. I know that the fun ads during which Samantha and her mother talked about a song that meant a lot to Regina, or during which Samantha presented her boyfriend, er, ex-boyfriend, Todd, had an effect on some non-watchers (a few of my friends asked me what the show was about and planned on watching the show this week). Let's hope more join the fun.
Secondly, our favorite amnesiac is back on TV! Yay! This cutesy series is definitely one I enjoy watching a lot thanks to Samantha's duality (evil-Sam versus good-Sam), very well played by Christina Applegate, and thanks to Jean Smart and the devilish Andrea, played by Jennifer Esposito.
That said, let's get to the important part of this post: the review.
Now that Nikki (and Kiele) is about to be put front and center in episode "Exposé" airing on March 28 at 10 p.m. on ABC, it's time fans get to know who Kiele Sanchez is.
According to Reuters and the Hollywood Reporter, Kiele Sanchez may be the latest addition to the cast of Football Wives, the latest British television import. Sanchez is currently starring in the role of Nikki on Lost, although she has not made frequent appearances. This does not necessarily mean that Sanchez will be leaving the ABC drama, however. Reuters claims that the Football Wives role would be "in second position" to her work on Lost.
If negotiations go well, Sanchez will be playing an NFL player's pregnant wife, "a good-natured woman with a secret." Is there another kind? Football Wives centers on several women married to professional football players, similar to the British original Footballers' Wives, which focused on the wives of soccer players.
So that's nice -- the new characters will be hooking up with each other instead of our old favorites. Probably best, after what happened to Libby and Ana-Lucia last season. But if you factor in Shannon, then maybe it is best for any woman on Lost to stay away from men they may happen to take a shine to the island -- that is, if they want to avoid the Abrams/Lindelof to-kill list.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 Finale: 5 Burning Questions for Season 4
- 'Bates Motel': The Best and Craziest Moments from Season 1
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Finale: 7 Cliffhangers to be Addressed in Season 5
- ?Dancing with the Stars? Week 10 Performance Rankings
- 'Nashville' Season Finale Photos: Rayna Performs with Brad Paisley, Juliette Buries Her Mother
- More From BuddyTV
- Fail Factor: How well did TV networks choose their new shows this season? [Updated]
- 'Kitchen Nightmares' Amy and Samy Bouzalgo: Amy's Baking Co. haters gotta hate
- 'The Little Couple's' Bill Klein will dye your dog pink
- 'Dancing With the Stars' costumes get played by ear on a weekly basis
- 'Suits' Season 3 spoiler roundup: Harvey dumps Mike, Mike dates Rachel and more
- More From Zap2it
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Psych, Revenge, Covert Affairs and More!
- Once Upon a Time EP: Storybrooke Will Not Be Forgotten — Plus: The Hook-Up You Won't See
- The Voice's Vedo on Surviving His MTV Past, Tackling Bryan Adams and Michael Jackson
- TVLine Items: XBox Orders Live-Action Halo Series, Rena Sofer to Bold and Beautiful and More
- Fall TV Schedule Moves in Review: The Savvy, the Shocking and the Sorta Snoozeworthy
- More From TVLine