May 28, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted May 11th 2009 1:00PM
(S05E22) Those of you tired of Tom's mid-life crisis, raise your hand! I'm sure we are a lot of people with one hand raised right now. I know that a lot of men go through it and that it can last really long in real life, but on TV, can we not have Tom go through his mid-life crisis for an entire year?! A few of you mentioned in comments last week how Tom was getting annoying and that he needed new storylines or else. Will Tom find his way before the season ends?
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 23rd 2009 10:03AM
(S05E18) "There is nothing simple about murder." - Mary Alice Young
There you have it people, not only Dave's plan finally entered its final phase but a much talked about event took place at the very end of this week's Desperate Housewives. What surprised me is that the final scene happened this week. Quite frankly, I expected it in late April to set the tone for the final episodes to be aired in May. Then again, looking at DH's airing schedule just now, leaving with a cliffhanger (even if the world already knows how it will end) when the next episode is weeks away -- April 19 to be precise, makes sense. In a way, the big event will conclude near the end of April and set the tone to the May episodes just as I first thought.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Nov 16th 2008 11:50PM
(S05E08) "Hang in there. I'm not done with you yet." - Dave
There you have it, people. The most advertised episode of ABC's Desperate Housewives so far this season (we first heard about it in August) has finally aired. Even if I was entertained by Julie's return, Anne's storyline, Lee's joy after hearing dirt about Bree, and Virgina's antics, it was once again Dave's storyline that got my full attention. How should we interpret the new clues we were given thanks to Dr. Heller visiting Wisteria Lane?
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 27th 2008 10:32AM
(S05E05) "A night full of surprises." - Mary Alice about McCluskey's surprise birthday party
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, please tell me who's the most secretive of them all! The answer to this, when Desperate Housewives is concerned, is more than likely: it's a tie. Every character has a bunch of skeletons in the closet as well as tons of secrets. But based on this week's episode and, let's face it, since episode 5.01, Dave wins it all. The episode may not have focused much on Dave's mystery (more about the flashbacks later) but it did give us another glimpse at what the person is capable of and gave us a clue as to who is his target.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'MasterChef': Surprise! Your Kitchen Comes Back to Haunt You
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.7 Photos: Will Alison Win the Election for School Trustee?
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- 5 Juicy Tidbits Andy Cohen Wants You to Know About 'The Real Housewives'
- More From BuddyTV
- CBS' Briefcase Premiere: Did We Just See the Only 'Acceptable' Outcome?
- Smash's Broadway Event Expands! Who's Joining Ellis (!) in Bombshell?
- Golan the Insatiable Sneak Peek: Rob Riggle, Aubrey Plaza Preview Their Twisted Monster-Child Friendship
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- Longmire Season 4: Ally Walker Lands Mystery Role, as Series Heads to Netflix
- More From TVLine
- Chris Pine Might Play Wonder Woman's Love Interest and Here's Why We're Excited!
- Miley Cyrus 'Accidentally' Flashes a Nipple on Instagram
- UPDATED: Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- Two Looks One Star
- Joe Manganiello Doesn't Mind Being Eye Candy: Men Don't Care Why Women Like Them
- More From ET