July 31, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted May 11th 2009 1:00PM
(S05E22) Those of you tired of Tom's mid-life crisis, raise your hand! I'm sure we are a lot of people with one hand raised right now. I know that a lot of men go through it and that it can last really long in real life, but on TV, can we not have Tom go through his mid-life crisis for an entire year?! A few of you mentioned in comments last week how Tom was getting annoying and that he needed new storylines or else. Will Tom find his way before the season ends?
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 23rd 2009 10:03AM
(S05E18) "There is nothing simple about murder." - Mary Alice Young
There you have it people, not only Dave's plan finally entered its final phase but a much talked about event took place at the very end of this week's Desperate Housewives. What surprised me is that the final scene happened this week. Quite frankly, I expected it in late April to set the tone for the final episodes to be aired in May. Then again, looking at DH's airing schedule just now, leaving with a cliffhanger (even if the world already knows how it will end) when the next episode is weeks away -- April 19 to be precise, makes sense. In a way, the big event will conclude near the end of April and set the tone to the May episodes just as I first thought.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Nov 16th 2008 11:50PM
(S05E08) "Hang in there. I'm not done with you yet." - Dave
There you have it, people. The most advertised episode of ABC's Desperate Housewives so far this season (we first heard about it in August) has finally aired. Even if I was entertained by Julie's return, Anne's storyline, Lee's joy after hearing dirt about Bree, and Virgina's antics, it was once again Dave's storyline that got my full attention. How should we interpret the new clues we were given thanks to Dr. Heller visiting Wisteria Lane?
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 27th 2008 10:32AM
(S05E05) "A night full of surprises." - Mary Alice about McCluskey's surprise birthday party
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, please tell me who's the most secretive of them all! The answer to this, when Desperate Housewives is concerned, is more than likely: it's a tie. Every character has a bunch of skeletons in the closet as well as tons of secrets. But based on this week's episode and, let's face it, since episode 5.01, Dave wins it all. The episode may not have focused much on Dave's mystery (more about the flashbacks later) but it did give us another glimpse at what the person is capable of and gave us a clue as to who is his target.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- August 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Dylan O'Brien and Shelley Hennig Tease a Rocky Future for Stiles and Malia
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Team America's 4th Mission
- 'Teen Wolf' Photos: The Cast Crashes San Diego Comic Con 2014
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Girls Courts Spike Jonze for Guest-Starring Role in Season 4
- Running Wild With Bear Grylls Preview: Will Ben Stiller Be Left Hanging...?!
- Ratings: Taxi Brooklyn Hits Highs Vs. Sharknado 2, While Extant Stabilizes
- Kingdom Trailer: Matt Lauria, Nick Jonas Strip Down, Get Ripped In DirecTV's Testosterone-Fueled Drama
- Rush Sneak Peek: Harry Hamlin Debuts as William's Estranged Father
- More From TVLine