by Isabelle Carreau, posted May 11th 2009 1:00PM
(S05E22) Those of you tired of Tom's mid-life crisis, raise your hand! I'm sure we are a lot of people with one hand raised right now. I know that a lot of men go through it and that it can last really long in real life, but on TV, can we not have Tom go through his mid-life crisis for an entire year?! A few of you mentioned in comments last week how Tom was getting annoying and that he needed new storylines or else. Will Tom find his way before the season ends?
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 23rd 2009 10:03AM
(S05E18) "There is nothing simple about murder." - Mary Alice Young
There you have it people, not only Dave's plan finally entered its final phase but a much talked about event took place at the very end of this week's Desperate Housewives. What surprised me is that the final scene happened this week. Quite frankly, I expected it in late April to set the tone for the final episodes to be aired in May. Then again, looking at DH's airing schedule just now, leaving with a cliffhanger (even if the world already knows how it will end) when the next episode is weeks away -- April 19 to be precise, makes sense. In a way, the big event will conclude near the end of April and set the tone to the May episodes just as I first thought.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Nov 16th 2008 11:50PM
(S05E08) "Hang in there. I'm not done with you yet." - Dave
There you have it, people. The most advertised episode of ABC's Desperate Housewives so far this season (we first heard about it in August) has finally aired. Even if I was entertained by Julie's return, Anne's storyline, Lee's joy after hearing dirt about Bree, and Virgina's antics, it was once again Dave's storyline that got my full attention. How should we interpret the new clues we were given thanks to Dr. Heller visiting Wisteria Lane?
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 27th 2008 10:32AM
(S05E05) "A night full of surprises." - Mary Alice about McCluskey's surprise birthday party
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, please tell me who's the most secretive of them all! The answer to this, when Desperate Housewives is concerned, is more than likely: it's a tie. Every character has a bunch of skeletons in the closet as well as tons of secrets. But based on this week's episode and, let's face it, since episode 5.01, Dave wins it all. The episode may not have focused much on Dave's mystery (more about the flashbacks later) but it did give us another glimpse at what the person is capable of and gave us a clue as to who is his target.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Doctor Who' Season 7 Finale Recap: The Tomb of the Doctor
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who Was the Baddest Character in Season 4?
- 'American Idol': Ranking the Winners' Coronation Songs
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Saturday Night Live' season finale: Ben Affleck and Kanye West win an otherwise forgettable 'SNL'
- 'Saturday Night Live': Amy Poehler is the best at everything, even 'Weekend Update'
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2013: Ann and Nancy Wilson bring the Heart
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison to make her Grand Ole Opry debut on June 4
- Mariah Carey did not lip-sync on 'American Idol,' according to her rep
- More From Zap2it
- Ben Affleck Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Finale Ratings: Versus 2012, Shark Tank Surges, Nikita Is Steady and Undercover Boss Drops
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Doctor Is Out, Ben Affleck on SNL, Simpsons Finale and More
- Exclusive First Look: The Goodwin Games Cast Takes Part in a Violent Beatdown!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Nikita's Maggie Q
- More From TVLine