by Isabelle Carreau, posted Aug 13th 2009 12:30AM
(S04E16) Twelve more acts performed last night, and we learned in this America's Got Talent second results show who would join Arcadian Broad, Acrodunk, Drew Thomas Magic, Kevin Skinner, and Grandma Lee in the Top 20. The show also confirmed that it would be returning for another season.
From what I've read on the web, most people thought that Charles DeWayne and the Voices of Glory would move through to the next round without a doubt. As for which acts would get the other three spots, fans could not agree since a lot of the remaining acts gave so-so performances or were too close to call. Did Charles and the Voices of Glory siblings get a spot in the Top 20? Which other acts will stay in Hollywood for the next round? The results, including a shocking turn of events, coming up!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV ratings: 'The Sound of Music Live' scores big for NBC Thursday
- 'Sound of Music Live!': Appreciate it for what it was - a lot of fun
- 'X Factor': Simon Cowell - 'Say Something' was Alex and Sierra's big moment
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Watch Carrie Underwood, Stephen Moyer, and more sing the classics
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Why I'm okay with Cristina hooking up with an intern
- More From Zap2it
- Bates Motel Exclusive: Haunting New Season 2 Promos Point to Fresh Blood (and Taxidermy!)
- Ratings: NBC's Sound of Music Live! Does Something Very Good; Glee and Grey's Eye Lows
- Exclusive Once Upon a Time Video: Which Stone-Cold Villain Is Snow White Hunting?
- What to Watch Friday: Bones' Fall Finale, Grimm Exorcism, CBS' Grammy Noms Concert and More
- Scandal Recap: I'm Friends With the Monster
- More From TVLine