April 23, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Aug 13th 2009 12:30AM
(S04E16) Twelve more acts performed last night, and we learned in this America's Got Talent second results show who would join Arcadian Broad, Acrodunk, Drew Thomas Magic, Kevin Skinner, and Grandma Lee in the Top 20. The show also confirmed that it would be returning for another season.
From what I've read on the web, most people thought that Charles DeWayne and the Voices of Glory would move through to the next round without a doubt. As for which acts would get the other three spots, fans could not agree since a lot of the remaining acts gave so-so performances or were too close to call. Did Charles and the Voices of Glory siblings get a spot in the Top 20? Which other acts will stay in Hollywood for the next round? The results, including a shocking turn of events, coming up!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals': 15 Shocking Moments from 'An Unblinking Death'
- USA Sets Summer Premiere Dates for 'Suits,' 'Graceland,' 'Covert Affairs' and More
- 'RHOA': Phaedra Parks Talks About Her Marriage Issues and Reunion Drama
- [Video] 'Arrow' Sneak Peek: Is Roy a Lost Cause?
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'Opening Night'
- More From BuddyTV
- Exclusive Reign First Look: Francis, Mary and Catherine Get a Nasty Surprise
- Parks and Rec's Amy Poehler & Mike Schur on the Season Finale ('Big Things Happen'), Baby Mania
- May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series' Season-Ending Episodes
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host Final Saturday Night Live Episodes of the Season
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. and Voice Slip, Supernatural and About a Boy Rise, Glee Ties Low
- More From TVLine