August 30, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Aug 13th 2009 12:30AM
(S04E16) Twelve more acts performed last night, and we learned in this America's Got Talent second results show who would join Arcadian Broad, Acrodunk, Drew Thomas Magic, Kevin Skinner, and Grandma Lee in the Top 20. The show also confirmed that it would be returning for another season.
From what I've read on the web, most people thought that Charles DeWayne and the Voices of Glory would move through to the next round without a doubt. As for which acts would get the other three spots, fans could not agree since a lot of the remaining acts gave so-so performances or were too close to call. Did Charles and the Voices of Glory siblings get a spot in the Top 20? Which other acts will stay in Hollywood for the next round? The results, including a shocking turn of events, coming up!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine