"I've definitely grown up a lot," she admitted before talking about dropping out of high school to become a tattoo artist at 16. "It was my calling."
"Looking back at the first season of 'LA Ink,' we had no idea it would even get to this level. I'm flattered that people are even still interested," she said. As for her future, she'll keep doing what she loves, equating tattooing to a life-long friend. "Aside from my family, it's the one thing that has stayed consistent."
She hired him to come in and put up some shelves, which is probably why the guys in the shop were all a little confused when he started swinging a sledgehammer into the wall. It took one of the guys physically wrestling the hammer from his hands before he would explain himself.
"You were saying you wanted shelves, but what I was really hearing was you want -- you've got this positive energy in this other room and this negative energy here, and I need to make this open for you," he explained. So that makes sense then.
Before he went out there, though, he laid down a pretty bold statement. "If I win tomorrow, we're getting married on Sunday," he said. Kat agreed, but we kind of wonder if she agreed knowing it was unlikely he would win, and that he made the offer with the same thoughts.
James didn't win, which is why we suppose they're not married already, but he did finish quite respectably in seventh place. Top 10 is solid placement for anyone. So while they didn't have a wedding to hurry up and plan, Kat was there with a kiss at the finish line, and that's good enough for now.
Over three rounds, Rooftop rather dominated poor Michael. Michael won round two, which saw him eat five peppers, only because Rooftop simply chose not to participate. He must have been that confident he would take the final paintball round.
For losing, Michael had to throw a dart at the big board of generic tattoo images and get that image inked on them. Of all the things, Michael hit a fluffy cat head. But true to his word, the image will now adorn his body for all of eternity.
"She made up with Jesse James and she broke up with her TV show, all basically at the same time," said Lucey. Not only is Kat back together with James, the two are engaged again. Lucey went on to mention rumors that the couple had never broken up in the first place, and Kat's tweet yesterday which seemed to imply she quit the show, despite the official line that it was canceled.
He's a regular hanging around and he's always cracking jokes at other people's expense, so Dan decided to teach him a bit of a lesson. Rooftop was looking for a tattoo of a heart with a banner that says "Mom." Well, Dan got it almost right.
Instead of "Mom," he put his own name into the tattoo. It was all the guys could do to keep it together long enough for Dan to finish his work and proudly show it to Rooftop.
The artist noticed, though, that the image created from the statue had "the classic Baldwin eyes." Apparently, Baldwin had noticed that as well, which made it an even more appopriate tattoo for him. Hear that Baldwins? You all should get it, too!
Not too many people can say they have a tattoo of Pontius Pilate on their leg, and it's a pretty good-sized one at that. Baldwin suffered for his art as well, asking how it could possibly still hurt after he'd taken those Advil. No pain no gain?
We can handle them kissing and smooching and talking about how they're going to be together forever, because we know this was filmed before the break-up, but what about that new tattoo, Kat?
As a surprise, she apparently decided to tattoo a pretty decent-sized portrait of James when he was in the 5th grade. That's in permanent ink, and now they're dunzo? That's gotta suck.
Here's tonight's lineup of new shows and events (all times Eastern). Check your local TV listings for additional information.
Starting at 8:00
ESPN: NFL Draft -- 1st Round
8:00 to 9:00
The CW: 'The Vampire Diaries'
NBC: 'Community' and '30 Rock'
CNBC: 'Beyond the Barrel: The Race to Fuel the Future' -- A look at future energy resources
History: 'Modern Marvels' -- Helicopters
Nickelodeon: 'SpongeBob SquarePants' -- Bob and Patrick protest the building of a highway near Jellyfish Fields
9:00 to 10:00
ABC: 'Private Practice'
The CW: 'Supernatural'
NBC: 'The Office' and '30 Rock' -- Not a mistake; there are two new episodes of '30 Rock' on tonight's schedule
Animal Planet: 'Weird, True & Freaky' -- Two 30-minute episodes
National Geographic: 'Naked Science'
Showtime: 'Green Collar Comedy Slam' -- Featuring a lineup of ecological-minded comics
TLC: 'Police Women of Maricopa County'
10:00 to 11:00
CBS: 'The Mentalist'
NBC: 'The Marriage Ref'
A&E: 'Fugitive Chronicles'
Bravo: 'The Real Housewives of New York City'
CURRENT: 'Rotten Tomatoes Movie Review Show' -- 10:30 start
Food Network: 'Ace of Cakes'
History: 'Sliced' -- Two 30-minute episodes
Lifetime: 'Project Runway'
TLC: 'LA Ink'
Travel: 'David Blaine: What is Magic?'
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
Here's tonight's TV lineup (all times are Eastern). All shows mentioned are new, except where otherwise noted.
8:00 to 9:00
- ABC: 'FlashForward'
- CBS: 'Survivor'
- The CW: 'The Vampire Diaries'
- FOX: The 100th episode of 'Bones'
- History: 'Modern Marvels' -- The history of soft drinks
- CBS: 'CSI'
- The CW: 'Supernatural'
- FOX: 'Fringe'
- A&E: 'The First 48'
- TLC: 'Police Women of Maricopa County'
- CBS: 'The Mentalist'
- NBC: Recently renewed 'The Marriage Ref'
- A&E: 'Fugitive Chronicles'
- Bravo: 'The Real Housewives of New York City' (aka: 'The Bethany and Jill Show')
- Food: 'Ace of Cakes'
- Lifetime: 'Project Runway'
- MTV: 'Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew'
- Showtime: 'Gina Yashere: Skinny Bitch'
- TLC: 'LA Ink'
- Comedy Central: 'The Sarah Silverman Program' and 'Important Things With Demetri Martin'
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
(10PM, ABC) series premiere
Imagine life before cell phones, the Internet and 'CSI'-type forensics ... that's where detective Sam Tyler finds himself after he's hit by a car in modern-day New York City.
Tyler awakens in 1973 NYC, with a different boss (Harvey Keitel), new cop cohorts (including 'The Sopranos' Michael Imperioli) and no idea why he's ended up back in time, though there are striking similarities between the bad guy he was pursuing in 2008 and the one he's investigating in 1973.
Is Sam actually in a coma? Is he dead, and 1973 is his afterlife? All questions that will be answered, assuming network execs let him live long enough to make it back to the future.
A day hasn't gone by where we haven't received some sort of tip or email asking us, the TV Squad, how to get on [insert reality show here]. Unfortunately no, Simon Cowell does not work for us, and Donald Trump isn't my BFF, so we really can't help all that much.
The folks at RealityWanted.com often send us a list of new and existing reality shows that are looking for new, er, talent, and they've given us permission to make mention of them here. We'll try to make this a regular feature as often as we get a new list.
This time we have LA Ink, The Newlywed Game and other new shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' Finale: 7 Burning Questions for Season 2
- 'Hannibal': 21 Creepy Moments from 'Trou Normand'
- 'The Glades' Season 4 Preview: The Proposal Cliffhanger, a Time Jump and Jim as a Step-Dad
- 'True Blood' Beginnings: Everything You Need to Know about Lafayette Reynolds
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 9 Premiere: 3 Tips to Being Prepared
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch: Season 3, episode 12 - 'Exit Strategy'
- 'Arrested Development' is a good 'Game of Thrones' replacement this weekend
- Jennifer Hudson will judge 'American Idol' in Season 13: Other alums expected
- 'Arrested Development' Season 4 clips include an ostrich, bees and more Bluth insanity
- TV ratings: 'Rookie Blue' premiere solid; 'Save Me' not so much
- More From Zap2it
- The TV Season in Review: Breaking Is Bad, Bloody Is Good and 17 Other Lessons Learned
- What to Watch: Your Guide to 35 Memorial Day Weekend Marathons and Specials!
- TVLine Items: Cult Returns to The CW, New True Blood Promo Declares War on Vamps and More!
- Where Was Nashville's Alien Invasion? Mad Men's Dopest Trip? Chicago Conundrum? And More Qs!
- Ratings: Hell's Kitchen Rises, Save Me Scores NBC Low, Hannibal Dips, Old Bang Tops Night
- More From TVLine