May 27, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Mar 9th 2010 9:45AM
(S02E16) Nathan Fillion really dug deep into his repertoire of cheesy faces for this episode, didn't he? His reactions to some of the naughtier things were so over-the-top that they went from funny, to lame, and then circled back around to hilarious.
There was a lot to like about this episode, whether or not you enjoyed the many faces of Fillion. There was a large suspect pool, plenty of twists, and best of all, two stars from beloved teen dramas. Hudson University has the best PhD program ever (if you overlook the fact that you're likely to be murdered there). Where else could you go for your degree with both Brian Krakow from 'My So-Called Life' and Lane Kim from 'Gilmore Girls?' Granted, this didn't work out so well for Jessica, as Brian Krakow's (or "Matt's," as it were) jealousy led to the exposure of her double-life and eventual murder, but still. How fun!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'iZombie' Recap: Major Uncovers a Shocking Secret
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 10 Premiere Recap: Unassuming Acts Shine as the Auditions Begin
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Recap: Ramona and LuAnn Rekindle Old Feuds
- The 15 Best Returning Shows of Summer 2015
- Meet the Top 22 of 'MasterChef' Season 6
- More From BuddyTV
- The Good Wife: Archie Panjabi Doesn't Deny Kalinda/Alicia Scene Was Faked
- Amy Schumer 'Defends' Bill Cosby in Court of Public Opinion — Watch Clips
- America's Got Talent Premiere: Howie Shakes Hands & More Big Moments — Plus: Who Got the First Golden Buzzer?
- Aquarius: David Duchovny, Cast Talk 'Tragic' Charles Manson Drama
- American Idol's Clark Beckham Talks 'Sunday Morning' Chords, Police Lyrics, His Big Battle With Scott Borchetta
- More From TVLine
- Star Sightings May 2015
- The First Trailer for the 'Point Break' Remake Is Here and It's Bonkers!
- Archie Panjabi Opens Up About Controversial 'Good Wife' Finale Scene
- Nikki Reed & Ian Somerhalder Can't Stop Kissing in Intimate Wedding Day Video
- Should Amy Schumer Be the Next 'Bachelorette'? (Answer: Yes Please!)
- More From ET