I once called in sick to work when I wasn't sick. When I got to work my boss hinted that he didn't believe I had been sick. And it got me thinking: he's wrong. Let's say I really was sick that day. I would have done the same thing I did when I faked, which was call in to work and tell them I wasn't coming in because I was sick. If I was really sick, then my boss would have said the same thing to me, that he didn't believe me, even though I was really sick, and he would have been wrong.
I thought of that after watching this video of Conan O'Brien taking a film crew to the home of one of his writers who phoned in sick. It's pretty funny to see the late night host trying to figure out if the guy is sick, what jokes he's been working on (about Paris Hilton), and why the guy has so much gum. Video after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Kyle Richards on Brandi Glanville: 'We Won't Be Friends Again'
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star NeNe Leakes: ' I'm Not Friends With Cynthia'
- 'The Amazing Race' Predictions: Who Will Win Season 25?
- 'Kardashians' Couple Officially Divorced, Bruce Jenner to Change Name?
- 'The 100': The Ups and Downs of Finn's Journey
- More From BuddyTV
- Colbert Report's Final Episode: Murder, Santa Claus and So. Many. Celebrities.
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs EPs on Annie's Big Choices, Auggie's News — Plus: Will There Be a Season 6?
- Post Mortem: White Collar Boss on Neal's Last Con, Alternate Ending
- Parenthood Creator Jason Katims Confirms Series Finale Airdate, Title
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder to Direct Season 6 Episode
- More From TVLine