I once called in sick to work when I wasn't sick. When I got to work my boss hinted that he didn't believe I had been sick. And it got me thinking: he's wrong. Let's say I really was sick that day. I would have done the same thing I did when I faked, which was call in to work and tell them I wasn't coming in because I was sick. If I was really sick, then my boss would have said the same thing to me, that he didn't believe me, even though I was really sick, and he would have been wrong.
I thought of that after watching this video of Conan O'Brien taking a film crew to the home of one of his writers who phoned in sick. It's pretty funny to see the late night host trying to figure out if the guy is sick, what jokes he's been working on (about Paris Hilton), and why the guy has so much gum. Video after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Castle' Season 6 photos: Ninjas attack!
- 'Arrow' and 'The Flash': Crossovers are 'always on the table'
- 'Scandal' Season 3, episode 12: Mellie warns 'We Do Not Touch the First Ladies'
- 'Banshee's' Demetrius Grosse: Emmett needs to take a step back from Banshee
- 'Veronica Mars' newbie reacts to the series finale cliffhanger: Season 3 can't just end like that
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive Beauty and the Beast Winter Finale Sneak Peek: Cat. Gabe. Awkwardness!
- Jessie Sneak Peek: Is Emma Getting a J-O-B…?!
- What to Watch Friday: Undercover Employees, Raising Hope Baby Talk, New Clone Wars & More
- Scandal Recap: 'What Is That, Latin for Dweeb?'
- Greek's Spencer Grammer Joins ABC Pilot Saint Francis Opposite Michael Imperioli
- More From TVLine