I once called in sick to work when I wasn't sick. When I got to work my boss hinted that he didn't believe I had been sick. And it got me thinking: he's wrong. Let's say I really was sick that day. I would have done the same thing I did when I faked, which was call in to work and tell them I wasn't coming in because I was sick. If I was really sick, then my boss would have said the same thing to me, that he didn't believe me, even though I was really sick, and he would have been wrong.
I thought of that after watching this video of Conan O'Brien taking a film crew to the home of one of his writers who phoned in sick. It's pretty funny to see the late night host trying to figure out if the guy is sick, what jokes he's been working on (about Paris Hilton), and why the guy has so much gum. Video after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- More From BuddyTV
- Hannibal Recap: Stop Dragon Her Heart Around
- Downton Abbey Boss, Cast on Movie Hopes, Unexpected Season 6 Renewal
- Ratings: Descendants Makes a Bigger Splash Than Teen Beach 2
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- More From TVLine
- Prince William & Queen Elizabeth Look Regal in Newly Released Portraits
- 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Scores Highest Opening Numbers in Franchise History
- Dave Grohl Responds After 1,000 Musicians Play Foo Fighters Song in Unison, Plus 5 More Reasons Why He's Awesome
- Valerie Harper Replaced in 'Nice Work If You Can Get It' Following Hospital Stay
- Channing Tatum Closes Deal to Star in 'Gambit' Despite Rumors
- More From ET