Last night Bob Forrest and Rachel Uchitel checked up on Garrett as part of 'Celebrity Rehab Revisited' (Sun., 9PM ET on VH1) and things did not go too well. Garret told the pair that he'd been taking lots of painkillers following a serious motorcycle accident, and then he admitted dabbling in marijuana and booze.
That's when Bob criticized Garrett's "cavalier and laissez-faire attitude toward alcohol," which did not sit well with the former teen idol. Saying "I really do not appreciate it," Garrett walked out. Again.
Later that night, Jason Davis and Rachel Uchitel try talking him out of leaving the program. "If you leave, I personally will be upset," says Uchitel. But he dramatically stomps out of the Pasadena Recovery Center.
Can we all agree that if you're a TV, film, or music star and you are reduced to going on a show called Celebirty Bull Riding, your career has pretty much at its lowest point?
It's Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge, to be precise, and it premieres tonight at 9 on CMT. The celebs (or "celebs") involved in the six episode show include Leif Garrett, Stephen Baldwin, Vanilla Ice, and Johnny Fairplay from Survivor (the one who lied about his grandmother dying). The object of the show is for the gentlemen to learn how to rides bulls so they can participate in a rodeo in Nashville.
Here's a list of the stars to be featured. Which one of these things is not like the others?
- Chris Penn, deceased brother of Sean Penn;
- Krissy Taylor, deceased sister of model Niki Taylor;
- Mitch Hedberg, deceased comedian;
- Leif Garrett, former teen idol and current joke;
- Lauryn Hill, singer who... WTF?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'The Gift'
- 'RHOBH' Star Kim Richards Leaves Rehab for Daughter's Wedding
- Britt Nilsson Still Dating 'Bachelorette' Suitor Brady Toops?
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson: 'I Don't Want to Look Like a Plastic Barbie Doll'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei Gets What She Deserves
- More From BuddyTV
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion'
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- More From TVLine