- 'Twilight' star, Kristen Stewart, is appearing in a new film called, 'The Yellow Handkerchief.' But that, of course, doesn't mean that she gets to avoid questions about her next project, 'Breaking Dawn,' which is the final installment in the 'Twilight' saga.
- A new Martin Scorsese film should be cause for excitement, right? So why do I feel so apathetic about 'Shutter Island?' Cinematical reviews the new Leonardo DiCaprio film, here.
- As a woman who Loved 'Live Free or Die Hard' because of the copious amount of crap that blew up, but also really kind of wants to see 'Valentine's Day,' I have no idea what women want when it comes to the movies. Cinematical tries to figure it out.
- My favorite Serious Slo-Mo Walk? It has to be when the crew walks together in 'Reservoir Dogs.' What's yours?
- I'm honestly kind of surprised that it's taken this long to get a Kurt Cobain biopic, but now that we have one in the works, who should play the title character?
"I've always known ever since I was a very young man the type of the work that I wanted to attempt to do. You see movies at 14 and 15-years-old. You see your heroes up on screen. You say, 'I could never do something like that. I could never do something that good,'" DiCaprio said. "So, that's the only thing that really fuels me to keep going and going, because I never feel like I've reached what my heroes have reached in cinema."
Watch the video after the jump.
"The truth is, I'm very lucky to be in the position that I'm in right now. I don't want to look back at this time and say I didn't take advantage of that," DiCaprio said. However, the 35-year-old actor didn't entirely rule out raising a family. "If other stuff happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it," he said.
Watch the video after the jump.
"I'm just wondering because he is an attractive guy," Philbin said. "But sometimes these good looking guys don't know how to kiss a woman."
Watch the video after the jump.
The honors from the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, which some consider a precursor to the Oscars, will be broadcast live on NBC from the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sun., Jan. 17, 8PM ET. This year's telecast will also air live on the West Coast, beginning at 5PM.
Berry, Farrell and Fox join the previously announced Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts and Mickey Rourke on the growing roster of award presenters. In addition (and as also previously announced), the coveted Cecil B. DeMille Award for career achievement will be presented by Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio to Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese.
What's Hot on Inside Movies: 'Ghostbusters 3' Spoilers, 'New Moon' Piracy Charges Dropped, DiCaprio to Play Viking Warrior
Sigourney Weaver confirms that 'Ghostbusters 3' is happening and reveals some juicy plot points. Major spoiler alert -- read the posting only if you want to know the details!
Charges have been dropped against the 22-year old 'Twilight' fan arrested in Ohio last week for videotaping snippets of 'New Moon' during her sister's movie theater birthday party.
That's one of interesting revelations (though that one has been known for quite some time) in the new book Mickey Rooney as Archie Bunker and Other TV Almosts by Eila Mell. It lists a bunch of actors and actresses who almost got roles we know and love. For example, Jenna Fischer (The Office) tried out for the role of Sydney Bristow on Alias, but was deemed not sexy enough for the part (as we told you about before). Whitney Houston didn't want the role of Bill Cosby's daughter on The Cosby Show so the role went to Lisa Bonet. And Leonardo DiCaprio almost played David Hasselhoff's son on Baywatch (the role went to Brandon Call and later Jeremy Jackson). That one isn't surprising at all, considering DiCaprio did work on Growing Pains and other shows.
Colbert Report host Stephen Colbert has been named one of GQ's "Men of the Year" in the December issue, on sale later this week.
Other celebs named include Will Ferrell, Jay-Z, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling, and Burberry designer Christopher Bailey. Ferrell, Jay-Z, and DiCaprio are going to be three different covers that the magazine is putting out for the issue. The mag even names DiCaprio the "Actor Of Our Time." Is that accurate? Is Leonardo DiCaprio the actor of our time? And for that matter, is Ferrell the "Comic Of Our Time" and Jay-Z the "Musician Of Our Time?"
For the record, I was going to be photographed for the issue too, but decided that I didn't want to be reduced to just another pretty boy to be gawked at in the pages of the glossy monthly magazine.
While the message is undeniably important, it also may be a little too preachy to be called 'reality television'. Since when does reality television carry a positive message? The genre is forever aligned with shows like Laguna Beach, Big Brother, The Bachelor and Survivor. If anything, it sounds like a documentary series meant for Discovery Channel or HGTV.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV's Best New Characters of 2013
- 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' Battle: 'American Idol' vs. 'The Voice'
- 'The Voice' Top 5 Predictions: Which 3 Singers Are in the Finale?
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: Brandi's Apology, Porsha's Divorce and a New 'NYC' Season
- [VIDEO] 'NCIS' Sneak Peek: Gibbs and Fornell's Ex-Wife Asks for a Favor
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi's Doctor costume a mix of 'old-fashioned' and the future
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet The Princeton Footnotes, Season 4's first eliminated group
- 'Escaping the Prophet': Flora Jessop helps women escape polygamy
- 'Agents of SHIELD' episode 10 'The Bridge' clip shows Mike Peterson in action
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas special photos: Wooden Cybermen and the Doctor is a wizard?
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive: Will & Grace Reunion on Sean Saves the World, Megan Mullally to Play Sean's [Spoiler]
- TVLine Items: Gossip Guy Is NBC's Tin Man, Mom Casts Dad, Happy Endings' New Home and More
- Exclusive Parenthood First Look: Crosby Drops Some Slutty-But-Soulful Knowledge on Drew
- Exclusive Sneak Peek: Bob Barker Marks His 90th Birthday With a Price Is Right First
- Ratings: The Voice Boosts The Sing-Off's Return, Almost Human Ticks Up But Sleepy Slips
- More From TVLine