July 30, 2015
Life After Emmy
by Catherine Lawson, posted Sep 16th 2011 9:00AM
Come Sunday night the red carpet will be rolled out, champagne corks will be popping and there won't be a dry eye in the Kodak Auditorium as the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards are handed out. All the nominees will gather for the ceremony in the hope that their name will be the one in the winner's envelope, but only a happy few will get to take home a much-coveted trophy.
Have you ever wondered why Hollywood stars are so obsessed with winning awards? And just how does joining that select band known as "Emmy Winners" change your life?
What happens once the applause stops, the festivities are over and the borrowed dresses and jewels are handed back? Find out now, as past Emmy winners Jeremy Piven, Megan Mullaly, Kristin Chenoweth and Jackée Harry talk candidly about how life has changed since they had their moment in the sun.
Watch the hilarious 'Life After Emmy' mockumentary after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Wet Hot American Summer EPs Talk 'De-Aging' Process, Season 2 Hopes
- Lucy Lawless Stages Xena Reunion With Renee O'Connor — See the Photo
- Empire Season 2: Pop Star Becky G Lands Guest-Starring Role
- The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi Collars Brooklyn Nine-Nine Guest Stint
- Jessie Spinoff Sneak Peek: BUNK'D Forces the Rich Ross Kids to Rough It
- More From TVLine
- Lupita Nyong'o Will Make Her New York Stage Debut This Fall, in a Play Written by The Walking Dead's Michonne
- The Black Mass Trailer Is Like Being at a Party With Every Actor in Hollywood, All of Whom Want to Show You Their Amazing Boston Accents
- Paul F. Tompkins and Andy Daly Discuss Review, Podcasts, and Having a Career That's Supposed to Be Fun in and of Itself
- More from Vulture
- Exclusive: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Animated Short Reveals How Peter Quill Met Yondu
- Caitlyn Jenner Ditches Dresses for Racy Jumpsuit
- Jennifer Garner Spends Her Day Off Visiting Sick Children at Atlanta Hospital Amid Ben Affleck Nanny Rumors
- FLASHBACK: Paul Rudd and Molly Shannon Relive ‘WHAS' Real-Life Camp Experience
- Why Do Strong Female Characters in 'Mission: Impossible' Movies Keep Disappearing?
- More From ET