May 5, 2015
Life After Emmy
by Catherine Lawson, posted Sep 16th 2011 9:00AM
Come Sunday night the red carpet will be rolled out, champagne corks will be popping and there won't be a dry eye in the Kodak Auditorium as the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards are handed out. All the nominees will gather for the ceremony in the hope that their name will be the one in the winner's envelope, but only a happy few will get to take home a much-coveted trophy.
Have you ever wondered why Hollywood stars are so obsessed with winning awards? And just how does joining that select band known as "Emmy Winners" change your life?
What happens once the applause stops, the festivities are over and the borrowed dresses and jewels are handed back? Find out now, as past Emmy winners Jeremy Piven, Megan Mullaly, Kristin Chenoweth and Jackée Harry talk candidly about how life has changed since they had their moment in the sun.
Watch the hilarious 'Life After Emmy' mockumentary after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Castle Recap: Not Ready for Crimetime — Plus, Did Martha Move You?
- The Voice Recap: Pumped-Up Six
- Vera Farmiga and Nestor Carbonell Bicker About the Bates Motel Brawl That Left One of Them Hurting
- Gotham Finale Post Mortem: Scoop on Bruce's Discovery, Fish's Fate, The Riddler's Mania, Mr. Freeze and More
- Nashville Finale Photos: Juliette's Last Straw, Deacon's Last Chance?
- More From TVLine
- Amy Adams Marries Darren Le Gallo After Being Engaged for 7 Years
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs (in a Penis Dress) Make Their Red Carpet Debut as a Couple
- Was Justin Bieber the First Star to Break 'No Selfie' Rule at 2015 Met Gala?
- 2015 Met Gala Party Pics
- Britney Spears Ditches Ankle Cast Just Days After Stage Fall
- More From ET