September 19, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Apr 13th 2010 7:05PM
Conan O'Brien's 'Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television' Tour might be a once-in-a-lifetime event, but that doesn't mean it isn't bound by the laws of concert tours.
Those are the unspoken laws of live entertainment physics that affect every staged entertainment venue across the globe. And just like actual physics, they are cruel mistresses with no pity for people who dare to challenge them or go outside their boundaries of motion, inertia and box office receipts.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs
- Under the Dome's Rachelle Lefevre Talks Season 2 Finale, Julia's 'Spidey Senses' and Dormant Monarch Subplot
- Welcome to Gotham: Your Guide to the Good, the Bad and the... Batty
- Supergirl Series Lands on CBS — Who Would You Cast in the Lead Role?
- Ratings: Thursday Night Football Sacked By Blowout, Loser Hits Low
- More From TVLine
- Rob Kardashian Fuels Baby Rumors with New Tweet
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Bare Their 'Booty' – Finally!
- Jon Hamm, Kerry Washington Align with White House In Sexual Assault PSA
- Keanu Reeves Finds Female Intruder Sitting In His Library
- Kaley Cuoco Reacts to Nude Photo Leak: I Didn't Believe They Were Real
- More From ET