- Naomi's last name is Dorrit. Damon Lindelof called Dorrit a "Dickensian name," in reference to the Dickens novel Little Dorrit.
- Lindelof and Cuse reiterated the fact that the crash survivors are not in purgatory.
- With regard to Naomi's statement about Flight 815, there are two possibilities: Naomi is lying, or someone is covering up the truth about the flight.
- We will learn more about Naomi's "mission" in later episodes.
Paik Heavy Industries was mentioned in several Lost Experience clues, but was not directly linked to Sun's father at the time. Now it's clear that the company, which has connections to the Hanso Foundation and the Widmore Corporation, is owned by Mr. Paik. The game's central character, Rachel Blake, discovered that Paik Heavy Industries built a ship for the Hanso Foundation. The Helgus Antonius is a medical/container ship that has numerous quarantine wards.
So far it seems like these connections are merely intended as fun Easter eggs for fans who took part in the interactive game. However, it's possible that more of these clues will be integrated into the show's plot. How much Lost Experience content should the writers connect to actual Lost episodes? Will these clues make a difference to viewers who did not participate in the game?
The great thing about celebrity death pools is that the deaths really stick. With a show like Lost, nothing is ever what it seems. The show went down the soap-opera route this week, bringing one of its characters back from the dead (or what looked like death). In true Lost fashion, there was no explanation given. Fans naturally had many questions after the episode aired, and death pool participants has even more concerns.
What does this mean for the death pool? As of right now, the points in question are being deducted. As always, the point totals reflect the events of each new episode, so it is possible that things will change as more information comes in. Read on for more specifics about the death and the new death pool standings. If you have not seen "D.O.C" or you wish to avoid discussion of further episodes, please stop reading now.
Lost fans have been busy translating Naomi's statements from Wednesday's episode. TV Squad's Brigitte Dale and many others have pointed out that Mikhail lied about Naomi thanking him. She actually said "I am not the only one." As if the plane crash news wasn't strange enough! Her statement could be interpreted several ways, depending on who she's working with. At the very least, it sounds like someone else could have landed on the island.
(S03E18) I don't know about you, but the last scene in that episode kind of freaked me out. Naomi the parachutist had better do some talking next week. Creepy revelations aside, how incredible was Yunjin Kim's performance? Between Sun's overall awesomeness and Jin's fighting skills, those two deserve their own spin-off. I haven't loved the Sun-Jin episodes in the past, but this one was amazing!
A long time ago, Sun and Jin were the cutest newlyweds ever. I couldn't stop grinning as they flirted and declared that they loved each other "madly." Their early happiness only makes their later troubles more depressing. The couple barely had time to enjoy moving into their first apartment before dealing with their first crisis.
This week's Lost audio podcast was full of information about the rest of Season Three. Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse previewed next week's episode, "D.O.C.," and answered questions about recent episodes. Actors Daniel Dae Kim and Yunjin Kim also discussed their theories about the paternity of Sun's child.
- Yunjin Kim and Daniel Dae Kim each thought they knew the truth about the father of Sun's baby. It turns out that each actor was given a different answer from producers.
- The actors were surprised at fan's reactions to "The Glass Ballerina." Some viewers believed that Jae Lee was pushed to his death, but Yunjin Kim confirmed that he did, in fact, commit suicide. She said that the script made the suicide far more clear, but that the episode was edited in a way that made Jae Lee's death more ambiguous.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Welcome to Judgment Week
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 6 Finale Recap: Aviva Loses Her Head and Her Leg
- 'Chasing Life' Recap: Bylines and Goodbyes
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 Cast Photos
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Revelation'
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: One Flew Into the Cuckoo's Nest
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Supernatural, P'hood, Flash, Scandal, Bones, NCIS and More
- Regina King Joins American Crime Drama, Books Big Bang Encore
- Anthony Hopkins Boards J.J. Abrams' HBO Sci-Fi Pilot Westworld
- The Mindy Project Season 3: Cheers Vet Rhea Perlman to Play Danny's Mother
- More From TVLine
- Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego Expecting First Child (REPORT)
- Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey In Surprise Wedding
- Snoop Dogg: I Smoked Pot in a White House Bathroom
- Jimmy Fallon Makes a Workout Video with Dwayne Johnson
- Josh Hutcherson, Jena Malone Get Their Own 'Mockingjay' Motion Posters
- More From ET