Earlier today, Lost executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse held a teleconference with reporters and bloggers in anticipation of the show's return. They revealed, or at least hinted at, what we can expect in the season's final five episodes, elements of the season finale, and what they hope accomplish in upcoming seasons. Here's a recap:
- The title of the season finale is "There's No Place Like Home."
- When Lost returns, the show will follow Grey's Anatomy. Lindelof and Cuse aren't sure that the two dramas share an audience, but they are happy to share Thursdays with another successful show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' Recap: Rayna and Deacon Make a Decision About Their Future
- 'Arrow' Recap: Oliver Becomes Public Enemy #1
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Recap: Merge Madness
- 'Supernatural' Recap: Bobby Helps with a Prison Break in Heaven
- 'American Idol' Live Blog: The Top 9 (and Kelly Clarkson) Sing the Songs of Kelly Clarkson
- More From BuddyTV
- Americans Post Mortem: Holly Taylor on Paige's Parental Faceoff, Spy Potential
- Nashville Recap: Red Letter 'Deyna'
- American Idol Recap: I Don't Think You're Ready for This Kelly
- Arrow Recap: Better Off Dead — Plus, New Clues About Felicity's Dad?
- Revenge Recruits Tom Amandes for Everwood Reunion — See Photo
- More From TVLine
- From the 'The Fast and the Furious' to 'Furious 7': The Cast Then and Now
- 7 Things You May Not Know About the Troubled Getty Family
- How Arnold Schwarzenegger Got Into 'Terminator' Shape 30 Years Later
- Vin Diesel Boldly Compares 'Furious 7' to 'Titanic'
- LL Cool J Gears Up for 'Lip Sync Battle's' Epic Star-Studded Premiere
- More From ET