Earlier today, Lost executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse held a teleconference with reporters and bloggers in anticipation of the show's return. They revealed, or at least hinted at, what we can expect in the season's final five episodes, elements of the season finale, and what they hope accomplish in upcoming seasons. Here's a recap:
- The title of the season finale is "There's No Place Like Home."
- When Lost returns, the show will follow Grey's Anatomy. Lindelof and Cuse aren't sure that the two dramas share an audience, but they are happy to share Thursdays with another successful show.
More than a few Lost fans spent the summer of 2006 playing and interpreting The Lost Experience, ABC's alternate reality game. The Tailsection recently interviewed Jamie Silberhartz, the actress who played Rachel Blake in the game. Silberhartz's character was a central figure in The Lost Experience, and was ultimately revealed to be Alvar Hanso's daughter. The actress talked about playing the role of Rachel, as well as her post-Lost career. Here are the highlights:
- Silberhartz always knew that her character, Persephone, would become Rachel Blake, and that Rachel was Hanso's daughter.
- The actress had to go through three auditions before she landed the role.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' HG Derrick Levasseur's Grandfather Dies
- [Video] 'Arrow' at Comic-Con: Watch the New Season 3 Trailer
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Graceland's Serinda Swan
- Sleepy Hollow @ Comic-Con: 'Whatever You Think Is Coming, Isn't Coming'
- More From TVLine
- Garth Brooks Breaks His Personal Record In Ticket Sales
- Game of Thrones Bloopers and New Characters Revealed at Comic-Con
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Trailer Debuts at Comic-Con
- iJustine Hunts Down the Craziest Costume at Comic-Con Day 2
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Playing A Villian on 'Gotham'
- More From ET