Earlier today, Lost executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse held a teleconference with reporters and bloggers in anticipation of the show's return. They revealed, or at least hinted at, what we can expect in the season's final five episodes, elements of the season finale, and what they hope accomplish in upcoming seasons. Here's a recap:
- The title of the season finale is "There's No Place Like Home."
- When Lost returns, the show will follow Grey's Anatomy. Lindelof and Cuse aren't sure that the two dramas share an audience, but they are happy to share Thursdays with another successful show.
More than a few Lost fans spent the summer of 2006 playing and interpreting The Lost Experience, ABC's alternate reality game. The Tailsection recently interviewed Jamie Silberhartz, the actress who played Rachel Blake in the game. Silberhartz's character was a central figure in The Lost Experience, and was ultimately revealed to be Alvar Hanso's daughter. The actress talked about playing the role of Rachel, as well as her post-Lost career. Here are the highlights:
- Silberhartz always knew that her character, Persephone, would become Rachel Blake, and that Rachel was Hanso's daughter.
- The actress had to go through three auditions before she landed the role.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie: Watch the First Five Minutes Now
- Sneak Peek: Are The Musketeers Breaking Up in the Season Finale?
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- More From TVLine