You can download the first episode now, which features Jorge and co-host Beth Shady discussing the script for last week's premiere 'LA X Parts 1 & 2'. It's a fun listen, but don't expect to hear any plot spoilers from Jorge, who clearly states that he's "not the answer guy."
While listening to "GJB," I honestly wasn't expecting to get any definitive answers to the four million questions I have about the premiere. (I doubt Jorge could get away with sneaking spoilers into the recording.) Still, I was hoping to get a few clues about the strange new "flash sideways" storyline.
But the podcast left me even more confused about the premiere than I was before.
ABC posted another Lost audio podcast for the most recent episode, "Meet Kevin Johnson." Damon Lindelof rehashed last week's episode, confirmed the identities of the Oceanic Six, and discussed the remainder of Lost's fourth season. Here's a recap:
The title of the season's ninth episode is "The Shape of Things to Come."
We will learn more about the Black Rock and the four-toed statue, but not necessarily in a flashback.
The name Lapidus has appeared twice on Lost. Rick Lapidus' name was on the script in "Exposé," and Frank Lapidus is the name of the helicopter pilot this season. Writer Eddie Kitsis (who wrote "Exposé") loves the name, and wanted to use it on the show.
Earlier this week, ABC posted a surprise Lost audio podcast. There wasn't another podcast scheduled until after the airing of "Ji Yeon," but Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse decided to do one anyway. As usual, Lost's executive producers rehashed "The Other Woman," responded to fans' questions, and previewed "Ji Yeon." Spoiler Warning: The ending of the Lost: Via Domus video game is discussed, so stop reading if you want to be surprised. Here's a brief recap of the podcast:
Two of the final five episodes' scripts are finished, and the writers are currently working on the third.
The season finale will be two hours long, and the episode will be split up over two weeks.
ABC just released the newest Lost audio podcast, which was once again hosted by executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. The podcast features a short interview with Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond), details about "Flashes Before Your Eyes," and information about "Stranger in a Strange Land," which airs Wednesday night. Here's what we learned:
- Henry Ian Cusick considers Desmond to be a quieter, less conventional hero. He also prefers to be called Ian.
- Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse admit that Desmond's episode was not a "flashback" in the traditional sense. Desmond was allowed to make choices within his own past, but was course-corrected by Fionnula Flanagan's character (the woman in the jewelry store).
For those of you who love behind-the-scenes details, ABC has just posted a new Lost audio podcast on its website. As usual, the podcast is hosted by producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, and includes a recap of "Not in Portland." Fans can also get a sense of what to expect from this week's Desmond-centric episode, "Flashes Before Your Eyes." Among the more interesting details: Ben might not be Alex's biological father; there will be at least one more episode on Alcatraz (where Jack is being held); and, the dreaded Nikki and Paulo will be getting more screen time. In addition, Josh Holloway sheds light on Sawyer's nicknaming habit in a short interview.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'The Gift'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei Gets What She Deserves
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- More From BuddyTV
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion'
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- More From TVLine