To submit questions to the "Ask TV Squad" column, you can post them below in comments or email them to email@example.com.
This week, I answer questions about TV shows on DVD.
Seeing as how the episode opened with Walter Paxton (Jason Priestley), let's start there. The dream within a dream open was very good. The head in the pantry came as quite a surprise, and led to a great Joe moment. He was so calm and forgiving when he woke up in the dream, but so frustrated and fed up when he woke up for real.
Maybe no one realized this yet. Or, maybe no one really cared. During the 2005-06 television season, seven alumni of FOX's Beverly Hills, 90210 have appeared or will appear in a regular series.
Do you doubt me? Do you think it isn't true? Do you think I have way too much time on my hands? Well, the last may be true, but that's not the point.
Click on, dear reader, for the proof that you seek.
1 star to Jason: "And that's when Eko knew the horrible truth... the island BBQ was not going well."
2 stars to Chris W: "Surgeon General's Warning: Second hand mysterious-security-system-soul-examining smoke may cause lung cancer, emphysema, and heart disease... Unless you're a Nigerian gangster, in which case I'll be wofting away now."
3 stars to Man: Smoke: "I'm the island's security" Eko: "Remember me from Oz." Smoke: "Um...I think I left the stove on...bye."
This week, a scene from the series premiere of Love Monkey:
South Beach (Wednesdays, UPN) Two hot, New York City working-class bachelors leave the big city behind to follow one of their girlfriends to South Beach, FL, only to discover that she has a new boyfriend. They get mixed up with the rich and famous in the club scene. After viewing a sneak preview on UPN's website, it looks like a guilty pleasure like The O.C., except with more sex and no high school. Jennifer Lopez is the executive producer and it co-stars Vanessa Williams as a club owner and mother to one of the main characters. South Beach premieres on Wednesday, Jan. 11 at 8 pm.
When the new fall shows were announced, I was kinda bummed that Love Monkey didn't make it to CBS' schedule. I was a big fan of the late NBC show Ed, and was hoping to see star Tom Cavanagh in another show. Now it looks like it will happen after all. The network has ordered the show as a midseason replacement, in case one or more of the other shows doesn't catch on (maybe Ghost Whisperer? Hmm? Maybe?).
Love Monkey is based on the book by Kyle Smith and is about a single thirtysomething record exec (Cavanagh) who has to deal with all his married/deeply in love friends. I can relate. Except for the thirtysomething part.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Will Monica go against Tyson and Gervase?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4: Did Carol really kill Karen and David?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4B key art first look: 'New truth. New enemy. New year.'
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Backup singers Ten hit the spotlight
- FX picks up 'Tyrant' to series; 'Homeland' producers' drama set for summer 2014
- More From Zap2it
- Post Mortem: Arrow Bosses on 'Olicity' Feelings, [Spoiler]'s Return, Roy's Future and More
- Exclusive: Nashville Books Kelly Clarkson
- Reign's Adelaide Kane Dishes on Mary and Francis (Did They?), Painful Prophecy Fallout
- Ratings: Sons Delivers Most Watched Finale Ever
- 13 Musicals We'd Like to See Performed Live on TV (and Who We'd Cast as the Leads)
- More From TVLine