But for those of you who take your Winchesters in 3D, 2D and heck, any way you can get them, AOL TV has an exclusive sneak peek at an upcoming 'MAD' episode, featuring Sam and Dean facing one of their most frightening foes yet: a teenage girl celebrating her Super(natural) Sweet Sixteen.
The parody airs next week (Mon., Dec. 5 at 8.30PM ET on Cartoon Network), but you can get a first look at the hilarious skit after the jump. Prepare to learn more than you ever wanted to know about Dean's taste in shoes ...
According to Deadline Hollywood, Dushku will play Gail McGrath, a young cop who has a fractured past with her police officer father. The character is living a seemingly normal life until her cop father turns up on her doorstep as her new partner. The name of the mystery series, 'Bird Dog,' is also the duo's call sign.
D.B. Sweeney has also landed a pilot role. 'The Event' actor has been tapped to star in TBS's 'Brain Trust' as Detective Billy Doyle. The character goes from rock bottom to a career high after he gets unexpected help from three geniuses who work for a private company.
In other TV news ...
• The Blues Brothers are getting back together -- but this time on CBS's 'The Defenders.' Aykroyd will play a corrupt judge over two episodes that are scheduled to be shot in January. [Variety]
• 'The Walking Dead' saw its best numbers yet on Nov. 28. The season's fifth episode brought in 5.5 million total viewers and 3.7 million in the 18-49 demographic. The ratings were 15 percent higher than episode four's viewership. [Live Feed]
• Marc Singer, star of the original 'V,' will appear on ABC's 'V' reboot this winter. Singer has been tapped to play Lars Tremont, a member of a secret society of high-powered humans who believe the Visitors are not on Earth to spread peace. [TV Guide]
• Fox has released the first teasers for Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor.' However, the series is still close to a year away from airing. Watch the promo after the jump. [Deadline Hollywood]
Homer: Why did you let that loser into our home?
Marge: I'll tell you why: Christian charity.
Homer: "Christian Charity?" What does a porn star have to do with this?
I was impressed with the overall holiday motif of this episode, especially the altered opening with snow, Christmas decor and Bart riding a snowboard (across dry pavement, even) rather than his usual skateboard.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Messengers: Do You Have Faith in The CW's New Supernatural Drama?
- American Idol: What Should the Top 6 Sing for 'Arena Anthems' Week?
- TVLine Items: Weeds Star Joins Preacher, Masters Kid Cast and More
- Arrow: 10 Things to Know About the Sexy, Scary Return to Nanda Parbat
- Vampire Diaries EP on Caroline's Next Move: 'Her Danger Knows No Bounds'
- More From TVLine
- 2015 ACM Awards: Star Sightings
- Sofia Vergara Refutes Ex-Fiance's Claims She Wanted Frozen Embryos Destroyed
- Meet Country Music's Next Superstar: Thomas Rhett
- 'Love & Mercy' Trailer Promises You'll Never Listen to the Beach Boys the Same Again
- Garth Brooks Counts Down ACMs Weekend With '#GarthGrams'
- More From ET