But for those of you who take your Winchesters in 3D, 2D and heck, any way you can get them, AOL TV has an exclusive sneak peek at an upcoming 'MAD' episode, featuring Sam and Dean facing one of their most frightening foes yet: a teenage girl celebrating her Super(natural) Sweet Sixteen.
The parody airs next week (Mon., Dec. 5 at 8.30PM ET on Cartoon Network), but you can get a first look at the hilarious skit after the jump. Prepare to learn more than you ever wanted to know about Dean's taste in shoes ...
According to Deadline Hollywood, Dushku will play Gail McGrath, a young cop who has a fractured past with her police officer father. The character is living a seemingly normal life until her cop father turns up on her doorstep as her new partner. The name of the mystery series, 'Bird Dog,' is also the duo's call sign.
D.B. Sweeney has also landed a pilot role. 'The Event' actor has been tapped to star in TBS's 'Brain Trust' as Detective Billy Doyle. The character goes from rock bottom to a career high after he gets unexpected help from three geniuses who work for a private company.
In other TV news ...
• The Blues Brothers are getting back together -- but this time on CBS's 'The Defenders.' Aykroyd will play a corrupt judge over two episodes that are scheduled to be shot in January. [Variety]
• 'The Walking Dead' saw its best numbers yet on Nov. 28. The season's fifth episode brought in 5.5 million total viewers and 3.7 million in the 18-49 demographic. The ratings were 15 percent higher than episode four's viewership. [Live Feed]
• Marc Singer, star of the original 'V,' will appear on ABC's 'V' reboot this winter. Singer has been tapped to play Lars Tremont, a member of a secret society of high-powered humans who believe the Visitors are not on Earth to spread peace. [TV Guide]
• Fox has released the first teasers for Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor.' However, the series is still close to a year away from airing. Watch the promo after the jump. [Deadline Hollywood]
Homer: Why did you let that loser into our home?
Marge: I'll tell you why: Christian charity.
Homer: "Christian Charity?" What does a porn star have to do with this?
I was impressed with the overall holiday motif of this episode, especially the altered opening with snow, Christmas decor and Bart riding a snowboard (across dry pavement, even) rather than his usual skateboard.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- More From BuddyTV
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- Stitchers Finale Video: Emma Ishta Promises Big Answers, Possible Death
- Degrassi Series Finale Recap: Indecent Promposals
- American Crime Adds André Benjamin in 'Fierce' Season 2 Role
- More From TVLine
- Star Sightings July 2015
- A Bikini-Clad Rihanna Drips in Gold -- See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Intimate Memorial Service Focuses on Family, Music and Spirituality
- Scott Disick May Regret Kourtney Kardashian Split: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
- Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Brown Thrown Out of Funeral After Outburst
- More From ET