Another year, come and gone. (Sniff, sniff)
We're thankful for a great many things (especially certain TV shows), and one of those things is the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Did you miss the show this year? If so, we have a slideshow of your favorite pop culture balloons that floated through Manhattan.
From Spongebob to Kermit, we've got you covered. We even have the Mighty Morphin Samurai Rangers. Yep, they're a thing now.
NBC cut a performance by the cast of Fox's Glee for the upcoming Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The network pulled the performance because they thought the size and scope of the performance was too much promotion for a show on a rival network.
It gets worse. To make even more room for a Jay Leno float in the parade, NBC also bumped an appearance by the cast of Southland.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Criminal Minds' Shemar Moore drinks wine, flirts on Twitter
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 5 reasons why you should still be watching
- 'The Voice': Matthew Schuler on Christina Aguilera's parting words, meeting Kelly Clarkson
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Jimmy Smits talks Nero's perogative going into the Season 6 finale
- 'The Tomorrow People's' Luke Mitchell never wanted to be an actor
- More From Zap2it
- Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Find Out Who Will Let Down Her Hair as Rapunzel
- TVLine Items: Veronica Mars Movie Launch Date, Shield Vet Joins Fox's Gang Related and More!
- Exclusive: The Originals Conjures Up Witchy Role For Stargate Actress Elyse Levesque
- Exclusive Nashville Video: Juliette-Layla Battle Rages, Classic Hayden Panettiere Snark Follows
- Ratings: Voice, Dads and Fire Rise, The Originals and Supernatural Enter Break on a High Note
- More From TVLine