Magical Mystery Tour
Eric Clapton Asked Permission to Steal George Harrison's Wife (And 6 Other Things I Learned from the HBO Documentary)
by Michael Hogan, posted Oct 5th 2011 12:30PM
While the film doesn't reach the sublime heights scaled by the director's Bob Dylan movie, 'No Direction Home,' it does paint a moving and nuanced portrait of the guitarist, songwriter and spiritual seeker, who succumbed to lung cancer on November 29, 2001. But you don't care about that: You want the facts! So here they are -- all seven of them.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' winner talks Season 4 victory
- Cher proves it's a 'Woman's World' with performance on 'The Voice' finale
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the contemporary dancers
- 'The Voice' Season 4 winner: Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or The Swon Brothers - who won?
- 'America's Got Talent': American Military Spouses Choir ends night on high note
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tonight: Franklin & Bash Is Back, Shatner Live in Cleveland, Futurama and More
- The Voice Season 4 Finale Recap: They're All Stars Tonight [Updated]
- The Voice: Season 4′s 25 Best Performances!
- It's Official: Anger Management's Selma Blair Abruptly Exits in Midst of Show's 90-Episode Run
- Liv Tyler Cast in HBO Drama Pilot The Leftovers
- More From TVLine