Make a Cylon
So, you're sitting in front of your flat-screen, watching your Season Three DVD of Battlestar Galactica, in anticipation of the new season starting April 4th, and you happen to glance over at your 2-Slice stainless steel toaster. As you stare at your reflection in the gleaming metal you think 'Hey, if I put some flashing lights on the face of that toaster it would look like a Cylon's head. But, who in hell would be interested in seeing something like that other than myself?'
Funny you should think that, because someone is interested in seeing your creation. In fact, three someones in the form of Scifi.com, dvice.com, and Make magazine are willing to judge your work, along with others, to see who can mod or make a Cylon from scratch. If they like what you made they'll give you a chance to show your creation on the SCI FI Channel.
And you thought putting blinking lights on your toaster was stupid, didn't you?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4 Premiere: Ranking the Looks of 'Made in Manhattan'
- Halloween Scarefest: Your Guide to Finding the Perfect Spooky TV and Movie Marathon
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: No TV Wedding for Chris and Des, Juan Pablo's Odd Message for Nikki and More
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Bones Bopped by Big Bang, Elementary Premiere Down, A to Z falls
- CBS' Supergirl Casting Jimmy Olsen, Cat Grant and Others
- Constantine's Matt Ryan Talks Meeting Zed, Losing His Clothes and Reuniting the Newcastle Crew
- Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Will Belle Betray Rumplestiltskin?
- The Colbert Report's End Date Revealed
- More From TVLine
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About the 'Pitch Perfect 2' Cast
- Kate Hudson Shows Off Her Spectacular Body in Sexy 'Sons of Anarchy' Costume
- North West's Skunk Costume Is Beyond Adorable
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Embarrassing Halloween Costumes Make Him Even Cuter
- Teresa Giudice's Teen Daughter Releases Scandalous Music Video, But Did It Really Cost $10K?
- More From ET