No, this is not a setup for one of the comedian's stand-up routines. It seems that, after 10 years of marriage, Chris Rock has begun divorce proceedings against his wife Malaak Compton-Rock (Hey, they have the same last name. How weird.). According to TMZ the former Saturday Night Live cast member has hired a high-powered divorce attorney to represent him.
The couple married in 1996 and have two daughters, a 4-year-old and a 2-year-old. Malaak is the founder of StyleWORKS; a non-profit, full-service salon that provides free services for women leaving welfare and entering the workforce.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash' Episode 18 Photos: Felicity and the Atom Visit Central City
- 'Better Call Saul': 11 Foreshadowing Moments to 'Breaking Bad' You Probably Missed
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.18 Photos: Charlie Finds the Book of the Dead
- The 11 Best Moments from 'Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber'
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Recap: Does Monique Leave After Becoming a Target?
- More From BuddyTV
- Weird Loners: Will You Keep the Fox Comedy Company on Tuesday Nights?
- The Flash Super Trailer: Grodd's Arrival, Oliver's New Look and More Surprises
- Flash Post Mortem: EP, Matt Letscher Talk Eobard's Twist, Season 2 Plans
- Heroes Reborn Star Zachary Levi Tweets First Cast Photo
- Bloodline Renewed for Season 2
- More From TVLine
- The 9 Most Insane Things That Happen in the New 'Mad Max' Trailer
- Angelina Jolie: 'What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger'
- 'Younger' Cast Embrace Their Age: 'I've Earned Every Line on My Face'
- 'The Flash' Boss Talks Dr. Wells' Shocking Twist, [SPOILER]'s Discovery & What's Next
- Ringo Starr: Paul McCartney Helped Me Get Inducted Into Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- More From ET