August 20, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Jul 16th 2008 1:42PM
America's terrorist watch list just hit the 1,000,000 mark. Yay! Sort of. Not really. Jon pointed out that Nelson Mandela was only recently removed from the watch list. He said it in a way like Mandela had no business being on the watch list on the first place, which I thought was a bit unfair. Sure, striking Mandela from the list was a move that probably should have happened over twenty years ago and his motivation was anti-apartheid, but once a guy has been the leader of a sabotage against his own government and military, that kind of makes the big boys of other countries nervous about having him around too. I'm just saying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 3?
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 6 Predictions: Which 2 Dancers Will Go Home?
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Quarterfinals Part 4 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Who Will Be the Final 5 to Advance from the Quarterfinals?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7 Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Scoop: Parks and Rec Brings Back Megan Mullally, Revives Lost 'Jammy' Plot in Season 7
- Halt and Catch Fire Gets Season 2
- Saved By the Bell Turns 25: Tara Reid and 14 Other Forgotten Guest Stars
- Jessie's Debby Ryan Reflects on Her 'Fulfilling,' Landmark Directing Debut
- The Walking Dead Video: The Carol-Tyreese Horror You Didn't See!
- More From TVLine
- Katy Perry and Rihanna Asked to Perform at Super Bowl
- Kevin Hart Hits Back at His Engagement Haters
- Madonna's Son Rocco Channels Ex Sean Penn's 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' Character!
- Duggar Baby News! Jill Dillard Is Pregnant
- Zoe Saldana Finally Confirms Pregnancy with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- More From ET