October 7, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Jul 16th 2008 1:42PM
America's terrorist watch list just hit the 1,000,000 mark. Yay! Sort of. Not really. Jon pointed out that Nelson Mandela was only recently removed from the watch list. He said it in a way like Mandela had no business being on the watch list on the first place, which I thought was a bit unfair. Sure, striking Mandela from the list was a move that probably should have happened over twenty years ago and his motivation was anti-apartheid, but once a guy has been the leader of a sabotage against his own government and military, that kind of makes the big boys of other countries nervous about having him around too. I'm just saying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Episode 5.3 Photos: The Fallout from Olivia's Admission
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 5.3 Photos: Arthur and David Team Up to Catch a Thief
- 'Scream Queens' Quotes: The 15 Strangest Things Said in 'Halloween'
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from the Season 2 Premiere
- 'NCIS': 10 Mistakes Made in 'Incognito'
- More From BuddyTV
- Sherlock Victorian Special Trailer: 'Make No Mistake, This Is War'
- Chicago Med Scoop: Alias Alum Cast as S. Epatha Merkerson's Hubby
- TVLine Items: Grandfathered Casts Nikita Vet, J. Lo to Host AMAs and More
- The Originals Season 3: Hayley and Elijah Are 'Doomed to Love Each Other'
- Bob's Burgers Renewed for Seasons 7, 8
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Made You a Playlist to Make Your Life More Awesome
- Meet Disney's Newest Princess, Moana, and the 14-Year-Old Hawaiian Native Who Plays Her
- Randy Quaid Arrested in Canada for the Second Time This Year
- Former Hockey Pro Sean Avery Arrested for Drug Possession Just Days Before Wedding to Supermodel Hilary Rhoda
- No Doubt's 'Tragic Kingdom' Turns 20! Gwen Stefani Looks Back on the 'Magical Time'
- More From ET