November 24, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jul 30th 2009 3:14AM
Based on the comments you left on last night's review, a few of you decided to stop watching the show because the "Vegas Verdicts" process was too cruel. How can the judges tell people they are going to Vegas and not have them perform a second time before they are sent back home? How cruel is it to get performers' hopes up by telling them they are going to Vegas when, in fact, most of them will have done the trip just to hear that they weren't good enough? Why did the judges send talented people such as Kari, Ciana and Tallan home and keep acts such as the dominatrix yodeler? On a side note, we shouldn't put all the blame on the judges. I'm sure the producers are pulling a few strings.
Be truthful, even if you vouched you would never watch America's Got Talent again, you couldn't help yourself from taking a peak at tonight's episode, eh? If you decided to not tune in to watch the last "Vegas Verdicts" cruel fest but still want to know what happened, here come the results!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The History of Witches on 'Supernatural'
- 'The Walking Dead': 17 Signs Humanity Remains from 'Crossed'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Be the Final 3?
- Caroline Manzo Returning to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- 'The Good Wife' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Does Cary Take the Plea Deal?
- More From BuddyTV
- True Detective: Rachel McAdams and Season 2 Character Details Confirmed
- Pilot Scoop: Michael Stahl-David to Star in TNT's '70s Drug Drama
- Emily Wickersham Talks NCIS Holiday Drama, Gibbs' Big Reveal to Bishop
- Ratings: AMAs Slip, Football Pops, Mulaney Down, Madam Sec'y Eyes Gain
- The Originals Scoop: Will the Holidays Bring Hayley and Elijah Back Together?
- More From TVLine