September 22, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jul 30th 2009 3:14AM
Based on the comments you left on last night's review, a few of you decided to stop watching the show because the "Vegas Verdicts" process was too cruel. How can the judges tell people they are going to Vegas and not have them perform a second time before they are sent back home? How cruel is it to get performers' hopes up by telling them they are going to Vegas when, in fact, most of them will have done the trip just to hear that they weren't good enough? Why did the judges send talented people such as Kari, Ciana and Tallan home and keep acts such as the dominatrix yodeler? On a side note, we shouldn't put all the blame on the judges. I'm sure the producers are pulling a few strings.
Be truthful, even if you vouched you would never watch America's Got Talent again, you couldn't help yourself from taking a peak at tonight's episode, eh? If you decided to not tune in to watch the last "Vegas Verdicts" cruel fest but still want to know what happened, here come the results!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Big Bang Theory Premiere Recap: The Comeback Kid
- Marvel's Agent Carter Recruits Boardwalk Empire Vet as Male Lead
- Fox's Gotham: Will You Tune In Again, Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel?
- E!'s Fashion Police: Celebrating Joan Delivers Record Ratings
- Reign DVD Video: Adelaide Kane Examines Mary's Journey to the Throne
- More From TVLine