'Dancing With the Stars' Season 13 is right around the corner. Though ABC won't announce the cast until Aug. 29, we've heard plenty of casting rumors -- Kristin Cavallari, Snooki, Queen Latifah, Tiffani Thiessen, Chynna Phillips, Rob Kardashian -- but can't resist weighing in with our own dream contestants.
Last season saw Kirstie Alley charm the American public with her resilient 60-year-old moves, Chelsea Kane go from Disney star to 'Dancing' dynamo and Hines Ward win it all. Which celeb has it in 'em this fall to top Kane's Viennese Waltz? Alley's sexy Samba?
From the Playboy boss to ABC's newest talk show star, read on for our list of dream 'Dancing' contestants and weigh in with your picks!
"Who knew that 'The Sperminator' was doing more than pumping iron?" said Joy Behar, calling Schwarzenegger "out of control." Elisabeth Hasselbeck was not impressed with his claiming full responsibility for his actions, "as if he could shed the responsibility on anyone else," she said.
Most pointedly, Barbara Walters questioned Schwarzenegger's timing and motives. "He didn't tell her until after he had left being governor," she said. "What was behind it? Why did he tell her now? There's a lot that we don't know. I don't care if we know it or not, I just feel sad for her and her family."
Don't expect this to be the last Schwarzenegger discussion on 'The View.' The topic will, to be sure, be back.
"Maria, don't you worry about a thing," said Williams. "Get your money, get your Botox, and get on with your life." She also pointed to a photo of Shriver with long, curly locks, and told her to keep that look, because it's a "man magnet."
And in a mock conspiratorial moment, Williams said she was sure Shriver was "no innocent," that a woman as attractive as Shriver wasn't sitting at home while Schwarzenegger was out fooling around on her. Williams said she didn't know that for a fact, but that's how it is in her mind, and then doubled the amount of Schwarzenegger's mistresses. Apparently Williams has been thinking about this a lot.
Brooks was once a great stand-up, and he's quick on his feet. He looked at guest co-host Teri Hatcher and said, "I don't know what she did, but I have never seen Whoopi look more radiant." When Barbara Walters asked what was going to happen in 2030, remarking she wouldn't be there, Brooks reassured her that she would. "You will be here, because I didn't realize how young you were," he said, folding his arms and rolling his eyes.
But the most important question about the future came from Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Would Donald Trump be president? "I don't know how much I could say 'no' to that," he said. Hopefully, Brooks just saved us all a lot of aggravation.
Leno then showed Katherine's interview with Ah-nold, who had something witty (and probably true) to say.
Last year's inaugural edition was very good, and Kristin's report of the Idol Gives Back taping from this past Sunday was also very positive. We don't have any pesky (non) eliminations to deal with like last year, so just kick back, donate and enjoy. And, if you want, join us online and chat about it in real-time with other giving Idol fans.
You can join the chat starting just before 7:30/6:30pm CDT by following this link. Look for the full episode review right here later tonight.
Maria Shriver is leaving television news, and it's all Anna Nicole Smith's fault.
The ex-NBC newswoman and wife of California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says that TV coverage of the death of Anna Nicole Smith (and all of the other stories that came from her death) led her to quit TV news forever. She made the comments during a speech at the Conference For Women. She says that watching the nonstop coverage made her realize that TV news had changed and she no longer wanted to be a part of it. She has plenty to do as First Lady anyway.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- I feel like a bad person for saying this... but the American Idol finale would be more exciting without Melinda Doolittle.
- Ugly Betty's America Ferrera just had her smile insured for ten million dollars.
- Maria Shriver says she's done with TV for good, because of the media's coverage of the Anna Nicole Smith drama.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.19 Photos: What New Secrets Will Victoria Uncover?
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.18 Photos: OPA Helps a Congressman's Father
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale: 22 Moments of Despair and a Bit of Hope from 'Conquer'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Key Moments to Freeing the Author in 'Best Laid Plans'
- 'The Daily Show' Announces Trevor Noah as New Host
- More From BuddyTV
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Swoops in and Casts Pippin Star as Hawkgirl
- Finding Carter Stars Tease Lori's Plan, Crash's Return & More Season 2 Twists
- Forever Sneak Peek: Jo Gets Punk'd During Her Date With Isaac
- Dancing With the Stars: We Ranked the 20 Casts, From Worst to Best!
- American Idol: Kelly Clarkson Week Song Spoilers Revealed!
- More From TVLine
- Years & Years (Our New Obsession) Have Some Amazing Celebrity Crushes
- Fifth Harmony on Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction: 'It's The End Of An Era'
- Ringo Starr Talks Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction: 'The Pressure Is More Now'
- Here's How Much Leonardo DiCaprio, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence and More Make To Star in a Movie
- Kylie Jenner Posts Her Raciest Bikini Pictures Yet
- More From ET