September 19, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted May 9th 2006 2:01PM
Next Tuesday, the Shout Factory will be releasing a five-disc set of the first season of That Girl, the 1960s series featuring Marlo Thomas as a struggling actress trying to make her way in New York City. In the final season, she marries Phil Donahue. Wait, that actually happened in real life. My bad. Besides the thirty first season episodes, the set will also include the original pilot, as well as promos and two documentaries about the making of the television series, each featuring Marlo Thomas.
by Adam Finley, posted Aug 18th 2005 7:48PM
If you find yourself absent-mindedly digging through your couch cushions and find $25 million, you might be interested to know that Phil Donahue has his house up for sale for exactly that amount. Donahue, who's long-running talk show which ran from 1970 to 1996 and paved the way for folks as diverse as Oprah and Jerry Springer, won't be moving from the neighborhood, however. He and his wife, the actress Marlo Thomas, plan to stick around.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- You're the Worst Finale Post Mortem: EP Talks Gretchen's Major Move, Downplays Lindsay's Big D
- Satisfaction Finale Post Mortem: EP Addresses Cliffhanger Concerns, Reveals Ideas for Season 2
- Rush Finale Recap: Very Bad Medicine
- TNT Orders 1970s-Set 'Cocaine' Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay
- Castle's Season 7 Premiere: 12 Teasers
- More From TVLine
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Can Drink Dozens Of Bottles Of Wine Each Day
- Madonna's Sexy Calendar Tease Raises A Number Of Confounding Questions
- 8 Reasons We Should've Known Iggy Azalea Was A Ghost All Along
- Could Melissa Rivers Bring a Lawsuit Against Joan's Doctors?
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Bare Their 'Booty' – Finally!
- More From ET