October 22, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted May 9th 2006 2:01PM
Next Tuesday, the Shout Factory will be releasing a five-disc set of the first season of That Girl, the 1960s series featuring Marlo Thomas as a struggling actress trying to make her way in New York City. In the final season, she marries Phil Donahue. Wait, that actually happened in real life. My bad. Besides the thirty first season episodes, the set will also include the original pilot, as well as promos and two documentaries about the making of the television series, each featuring Marlo Thomas.
by Adam Finley, posted Aug 18th 2005 7:48PM
If you find yourself absent-mindedly digging through your couch cushions and find $25 million, you might be interested to know that Phil Donahue has his house up for sale for exactly that amount. Donahue, who's long-running talk show which ran from 1970 to 1996 and paved the way for folks as diverse as Oprah and Jerry Springer, won't be moving from the neighborhood, however. He and his wife, the actress Marlo Thomas, plan to stick around.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- 'Constantine' Official Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Post Mortem: Bobbi's Status, Skye's Origin, Fitz's Fate and More Burning Qs Answered
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- The Flash Recap: The 'Chosen' One
- More From TVLine
- Michael Strahan Looks Ripped on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set
- Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler Make Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating People List
- Renee Zellweger On Her New Appearance: Perhaps I Look Different, I'm Older
- Matthew McConaughey Puts A Year Of Accolades And Acclaim Into Perspective
- 7 Stars Dressed Like Everyday Appliances
- More From ET