by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 20th 2010 12:44AM
(S02E05) There's something very comforting about the massive dysfunction among Tara and her family, especially since they have such a way of not letting the craziness really get to them. It's almost as if Tara's condition has prepared those around her to accept whatever slings and arrows get tossed their way. More on the latest patient of Dr. Shoshona Schoenbaum and Neil's hairy back patch after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 17 Most Anticipated TV Shows Returning in 2014 (And How to Catch Up Before the Premiere)
- Best 'NCIS' Quotes from 'Devi's Triad'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 6 Finale: 27 Happy and Tragic Moments from 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers: Barry's Fanboy Moment, Sparks for Felicity and Possibly More Super Heroes to Come
- 'Castle' Season 6 Spoilers: Castle's Father Returns, 3XK Hints and Beckett's Reaction to That Song
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Parks and Recreation' 100th episode: [SPOILER] returns to Pawnee
- 'Mob City's' Robert Knepper: 'Sid Rothman will never die'
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Calle Sol, the 'Latin flavor' of Season 4
- 'Awkward': One step forward, two steps back for Jenna as prom approaches in 'Karmic Relief'
- 'Vikings' Season 2 first look: Rollo prepares for war against Ragnar
- More From Zap2it
- TVLine Items: Nick Jonas Returns to Hawaii, BIO Channel Replaced, Bridge Promotions and More
- Exclusive: Arrow Casts Prison Break Baddie Robert Knepper as DC Villain [Spoiler]
- Showtime's Episodes Renewed for Season 4
- Exclusive: Guy Pearce to Orbit Sean Saves the World as New Love Interest for Sean
- Hot Video: Doctor Who's Christmas Special Trailer Declares, 'Eleven's Hour Is Over Now'
- More From TVLine