September 4, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 20th 2010 12:44AM
(S02E05) There's something very comforting about the massive dysfunction among Tara and her family, especially since they have such a way of not letting the craziness really get to them. It's almost as if Tara's condition has prepared those around her to accept whatever slings and arrows get tossed their way. More on the latest patient of Dr. Shoshona Schoenbaum and Neil's hairy back patch after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Gunn and Heid'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' First Impressions: Who Will Win Season 21?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Cast: 'UnREAL' Star and More New Faces
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Ashley Iaconetti: 'I Knew Jared Just Wasn't That Into Me'
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 10: Vanessa's 3rd HoH Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Did Mr. Robot Need More Tyrell? Where Is Ray Donovan's Son? Arrow Misfire? Weak Whispers UFOs? And More TV Qs
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Castle, The Good Wife, Bones, Big Bang, Supernatural and More
- Days of Our Lives Photo: Peter Reckell Returns as Bo for NBC Soap's 50th
- Video: Caitlyn Jenner Wonders 'Should I Have Done It Earlier?' on Ellen Premiere
- Game of Thrones Adds Freddie Stroma to Season 6 as [Spoiler]'s Sibling
- More From TVLine
- Giada De Laurentiis Officially Divorced, Will Pay $9K a Month to Ex in Child Support
- Caitlyn Jenner Admits She Was Not a Supporter of Gay Marriage 20 Years Ago
- Selena Gomez Poses in Nothing but Her Bra and Tights
- Blake Lively Reveals the Trainer That Helped Her With Her Cellulite
- Janet Jackson Unveils 'Unbreakable' Title Track: Listen
- More From ET