March 31, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 20th 2010 12:44AM
(S02E05) There's something very comforting about the massive dysfunction among Tara and her family, especially since they have such a way of not letting the craziness really get to them. It's almost as if Tara's condition has prepared those around her to accept whatever slings and arrows get tossed their way. More on the latest patient of Dr. Shoshona Schoenbaum and Neil's hairy back patch after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash' Episode 18 Photos: Felicity and the Atom Visit Central City
- 'Better Call Saul': 11 Foreshadowing Moments to 'Breaking Bad' You Probably Missed
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.18 Photos: Charlie Finds the Book of the Dead
- The 11 Best Moments from 'Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber'
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Recap: Does Monique Leave After Becoming a Target?
- More From BuddyTV
- Weird Loners: Will You Keep the Fox Comedy Company on Tuesday Nights?
- The Flash Super Trailer: Grodd's Arrival, Oliver's New Look and More Surprises
- Flash Post Mortem: EP, Matt Letscher Talk Eobard's Twist, Season 2 Plans
- Heroes Reborn Star Zachary Levi Tweets First Cast Photo
- Bloodline Renewed for Season 2
- More From TVLine
- Andrew Getty, Grandson of J. Paul Getty, Found Dead at 47
- The 9 Most Insane Things That Happen in the New 'Mad Max' Trailer
- Angelina Jolie: 'What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger'
- 'Younger' Cast Embrace Their Age: 'I've Earned Every Line on My Face'
- 'The Flash' Boss Talks Dr. Wells' Shocking Twist, [SPOILER]'s Discovery & What's Next
- More From ET