One of America's lamest reality shows has just announced the audition schedule for the second season of the show, which airs on ABC.
The first audition venue is in Los Angeles on March 18. The other dates and places are as follows: San Francisco, March 25; Chicago, March 31; New York City, April 4; Orlando, April 9; and Houston on April 13. Inventors have to be at the venue no later than 8am, so it's good that someone invented the alarm clock.
And I say this is one of the lamest show not because some of the inventions weren't good (the winner of the first season, who came up with a new baby car seat, is working with Evenflo, and that's great to hear), it's the fact that the judges are kind of hard to take, and some of the inventions they let get through to later rounds were...gah. Let's hope the second season is a little more satisfying (and please, editors, let's cut way down on all of the weepy stories and people talking about their DREAMS. Please?)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi Collars Brooklyn Nine-Nine Guest Stint
- Jessie Spinoff Sneak Peek: BUNK'D Forces the Rich Ross Kids to Rough It
- Exorcism: Live! Is Coming to Your TV
- Ratings: Big Brother Tops Night, Extant Holds Steady
- Throwback Thursday: 12 Memorable Sons of Anarchy Episodes to Revisit
- More From TVLine
- Why Do Strong Female Characters in 'Mission: Impossible' Movies Keep Disappearing?
- Khloe Kardashian Explains Why She's Never Gotten a Boob Job — But Wants One
- Star Sightings July 2015
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, 'It Doesn't Look Good,' Source Says
- Katy Perry Poses in Lingerie and Sports a Pixie Cut for 'Vogue Japan'
- More From ET