Names are bestowed on people in many ways. Sometimes a name of a favorite relative or famous ancestor is given. Other times the provided name comes from a Hollywood star that you may adore. Then, there are times that a person's name comes from a Apple II video game that was completely coded in Assembly Language.
The last one is how Futurama's downtrodden, but lovable, Dr. Zoidberg got his name. The second one mentioned is the reason I named my son Mr. T Alf Keller.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Photos: Kaitlyn Says Yes!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Who Will the Mystery Woman Be?
- 15 Times Taylor Swift Lyrics Perfectly Described 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11: Ranking the 11 Most Memorable Meltdowns
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Freaky Moments from 'Required Reading'
- More From BuddyTV
- NBC's The Wiz Casts Queen Latifah as Wizard, Mary J. Blige as Wicked Witch
- TV's Steamiest Sex: Watch Pulse-Raising OITNB, Scandal and Thrones Scenes (*If Your Boss Isn't Looking)
- Bloodline Season 2: Ben Mendelsohn Returning as Series Regular
- Welcome to Sweden Cancelled
- UnREAL Is 'Terrible,' Bachelor Host Chris Harrison Incorrectly Claims
- More From TVLine
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Friend on Her Final Days: 'I Played Her Mom's Music'
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- Justin Bieber Surprises Young Boy With Down Syndrome, Makes Entire Family Cry
- Khloe Kardashian's Personal Trainer Says She's an 'Animal'
- Tragedy Strikes Ex-College Cheerleader on 'Extreme Weight Loss'
- More From ET