October 22, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bewitched Update: NBC Pilot Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter
- Damages Alum Joins WE tv Thriller South of Hell Opposite Mena Suvari
- MasterChef Junior Preview Video: 'No Wonder These Kids Curse Brilliantly'
- Mentalist Alum Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse Drama Pilot Colony
- Bates Motel Casts a Mad Man as Romero's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine
- Florida Georgia Line Scores First No. 1 Album Amid Major Country Music Moment
- Jennifer Hudson Shows Off Bra in Half-Dress, Half-Robe
- Billy Bob Thornton on 'Crazy Time' With Angelina Jolie: I'm Not 'Fond of It'
- Neil Patrick Harris Wasn't the First Choice to Host Oscars -- So Who Was?
- Can You Tell Which Benedict Cumberbatch Is Real and Which is His Wax Statue?
- More From ET