May 5, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Will Forever's Jo Learn Henry's Secret? The Series' Stars Have a Theory
- Once Upon a Time Finale Sneak Peek: Heroic Regina Battles Evil Snow White
- Tonight Show Video: Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Recreate '90s Hair Band Hit
- Castle Recap: Not Ready for Crimetime — Plus, Did Martha Move You?
- The Voice Recap: Pumped-Up Six
- More From TVLine
- Kevin Bacon's Bloated Face Is Unrecognizable -- See the Pic!
- Ellen Albertini Dow, ‘The Wedding Singer' Rapping Grandmother, Dies at 101
- Ryan Gosling Eats His Cereal in Touching Tribute to Meme Creator
- Amy Adams Marries Darren Le Gallo After Being Engaged for 7 Years
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs (in a Penis Dress) Make Their Red Carpet Debut as a Couple
- More From ET