July 25, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- Meet the Top 48 Acts of 'America's Got Talent' Season 9
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: The Roast with the Most
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Premiere Recap: Fashion is in the Air
- Comic-Con 2014 Photos: The Cast of 'Under the Dome' in Pedicabs and Rachelle Lefevre Goes Blonde
- More From BuddyTV
- Is a Major Spin-Off In Order? Did Suits Litt You Up? Was a Big Brother Stalker Outed? And More TV Qs!
- Cinemax Orders Outcast Pilot From Walking Dead Creator Robert Kirkman
- Ratings: Black Box Ticks Up With Finale, Big Brother Dips Yet Tops Night
- Jason Ritter Talks Gravity Falls, Online Us & Them, Parenthood Return
- Childrens Hospital Docs Tease FLOTUS Visit, Dance on NTSF:SD:SUV::'s Grave
- More From TVLine