September 5, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 10th 2006 6:05PM
Okay, we probably don't get a lot of preschoolers reading this blog, but if you happen to be a parent with young kids who are fans of the Nick Jr series Max and Ruby, they can look forward to new episodes featuring the brother and sister bunny duo in Spring of 2007. The episodes will air, as usual, during Nickelodeon's Nick Jr morning block of preschool programming, and on Noggin. The new slate of episodes will kick off with an Easter special. Also, at some point during the new episodes, one of the bunnies will be mortally wounded with a shotgun. Wait, sorry, I'm confusing this series with Dallas. Anyway, kids will learn the usual lessons about sharing, compromise, and respecting others. Also, they'll learn that bunnies wear clothes and talk, which is absolutely true.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from ?Big Brother 17? Week 10
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Nominees from the Top 6?
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Gunn and Heid'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' First Impressions: Who Will Win Season 21?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Cast: 'UnREAL' Star and More New Faces
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Hannibal's Gillian Anderson
- TNT to Release Public Morals' Entire First Season for Labor Day Weekend
- Arrow Season 4 Trailer Has Domestic Olicity, Damien Darhk, Constantine, Sara, Costume Changes and More
- Ratings: Mistresses Finale and Dome Hit Series Lows, Rookie Blue Rises
- TVLine Items: Castle Meets The O.C., Rob Riggle Gets Fresh and More
- More From TVLine
- Bindi Irwin Reveals Her Biggest 'Dancing With the Stars' Challenge – and It'll Make You Love Her More
- Tyler Perry Honors the Life of Bobbi Kristina Brown With Heartfelt Tribute Video
- The Sexiest Summer Bikini Bodies of 2015
- The 'Dash Dolls' Reveal What It's Really Like to Have Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian as Bosses!
- Mini-Darth Vader From Super Bowl Ad Gets Pacemaker Generator at 10 Years Old
- More From ET