July 31, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 10th 2006 6:05PM
Okay, we probably don't get a lot of preschoolers reading this blog, but if you happen to be a parent with young kids who are fans of the Nick Jr series Max and Ruby, they can look forward to new episodes featuring the brother and sister bunny duo in Spring of 2007. The episodes will air, as usual, during Nickelodeon's Nick Jr morning block of preschool programming, and on Noggin. The new slate of episodes will kick off with an Easter special. Also, at some point during the new episodes, one of the bunnies will be mortally wounded with a shotgun. Wait, sorry, I'm confusing this series with Dallas. Anyway, kids will learn the usual lessons about sharing, compromise, and respecting others. Also, they'll learn that bunnies wear clothes and talk, which is absolutely true.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- One Direction Drops Surprise Single One Day After Zayn Malik's New Record Deal
- 6 Revelations About Christine Ouzounian, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's Former Nanny
- Jason Bateman on TV Mom Valerie Harper: 'I Hope She Gets Through It OK'
- Woody Allen Talks Candidly About 'Paternal' Relationship With Wife Soon-Yi Previn
- Mariah Carey Poses as Marie Antoinette, Katy Perry Channels Elizabeth Taylor – See the Pics!
- More From ET