(S03E13)"Friends don't let friends' fathers go to the electric chair." -- Angela, on why she wouldn't testify against Bones' dad
Doubt. A word that many of us use in some context at least once a day. We don't doubt it, we doubt it happened or, used in a positive manner, we prove that there isn't any doubt about it. In the legal world the word has a much more powerful connotation. Should a shred of doubt exist during a criminal trial, there is always that slim chance that the judge or jury will see past the crime of the defendant and rule in the opposite manner.
Sometimes, the physical evidence that the prosecution provides is the reason for doubt. Other times, it is the testimony of the witnesses that causes the judge or jury to think. Then, there are those times where doubt is seeded by the team of lawyers who are trying to get their client off.
Finally, there are those very rare occasions where the doubt is provided by the client's daughter. Guess which type of doubt was used in this week's episode of Bones?
(S02E18) Organized crime in West Virginia? Who'd of thunk it! Oh, and cement is actually an ingredient in concrete. That's good to know.
A satisfying episode all around, especially after some of the soap opera that seeped into last week's show. It was Booth's turn to be abducted this time (Bones was kidnapped way back in 'Aliens in a Spaceship', which aired earlier this season.). Nothing as drastic as being buried alive, like Bones and Jack were. Just your normal, everyday abduction and torture. It was good to get away from the usual 'mystery of the week' format, particularly when many of you out there were solving the crimes halfway through the program.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Grammys 2014: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis lead the nominations list
- 'Bones' recap: Did McKayla Maroney impress in 'The Spark in the Park'?
- 'Breaking the Faith': Meeting Mormons in Salt Lake City
- 'Dads' season order reduced to 19 episodes on FOX
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'HitRECord on TV' gets a trailer unlike any show you've seen before
- More From Zap2it
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions
- Pilot News: Bunheads' Sutton Foster to Fudge the Numbers in TV Land Comedy Younger
- Exclusive First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean's Very Best Catch-Faces
- Scoop: Fox Cuts Dads Episode Order
- Low Winter Sun Sets at AMC, Low-Rated Drama Cancelled After One Season
- More From TVLine